Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 160votes)

Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei

Alt Names: alt さようなら竜生こんにちは人生alt 再见龙生你好人生alt Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life
Author: Nagashima Hiroaki
Artist: Kurono
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The oldest and strongest Dragon who grew tired of living chose to die when a group of dragon slayers came for his life. While the Dragon's soul was waiting to drift toward the Sea of Souls, he noticed it had been reborn into a human baby. The Dragon then decided to live his life as a Human to the fullest, regaining his will to live. The Dragon was born into the child of a farmer who lives his live in the frontier. Even as a human, he possesses enormous amounts of power due to to his Dragon soul.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/333000127/
Go to Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window hiiro
  • 2 Replies

193 Comments

To be fair, 1984to.to isn't much better given what's going on here and the rest is just "honor amongst thieves" which is a weird concept.

Isn't it more of that its just lower quality and that they normally take stuff from here?

I ship them, and it works out because he was a reptile in his past life and she's half reptile.

omg omg omg omg omg omg
the reincarnated one are not the human...

WOOOHOOO!!!! AUTO-FOLLOW!

please don't link MF. Personally, it's insulting.

To be fair, 1984to.to isn't much better given what's going on here and the rest is just "honor amongst thieves" which is a weird concept. 

hier is chapter 2. its labled 3 because there was no 0/preloge counted 

http://mangafox.me/manga/sayounara_ryuusei_konnichiwa_jinsei/v01/c003/2.html

Don't link leecher sites

please don't link MF. Personally, it's insulting.

yeah so on a few other sites there has been this guy who keeps posting bad versions of the chapters like literally a day before us. it is for this reason that we skipped one chapter and went to 3 b4 finishing ch2 so that the properly translated versions can be seen in other sites.

Chapter 2 should be done latest by wednesday.

What about ch2?

yeah so on a few other sites there has been this guy who keeps posting bad versions of the chapters like literally a day before us. it is for this reason that we skipped one chapter and went to 3 b4 finishing ch2 so that the properly translated versions can be seen in other sites.

Chapter 2 should be done latest by wednesday.

What about ch2?

Lamia: There's something in my mouth.

Release his inner dragon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yea, but it got banished to translation abyss. The most recent translators for it got a C&D and now no one will pick it up... -_-

yeah sadly

>mc has dragon soul in a world with argonians

>artist decides to put in nordic-esque architecture

yup, the artist (and/or author/editor) definitely plays skyrim

*cue dovahkiin theme

Waiting to see if MC will

FUS RO DAH! later on.

for those interested there is another reincarnation WN where the demon lord gets killed by the party of the hero and gets re-incarnated as a human as well. different from this story different author.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/yomigaeri-no-maou/

Yea, but it got banished to translation abyss. The most recent translators for it got a C&D and now no one will pick it up... -_-

Can't help but think that the village is similar layout to Morthal of Skyrim. Lol

I was like "I know those buildings" ohh skyrim.

Another reincarnation manga...sigh... Well, this one isn't as bad as all the others, but the author needs to improve the pacing and overall writing, it fells very generic, you can tell what will happen and rushed, bad transition from the source just a few pages in. I have hope that this one will at least be average, nice first chapter overall, even with problems.

Well, this is actually a Web Novel and Light Novel so yeah, the manga's gonna be pretty shifty. The pace of the manga is definitely faster and left out tons of key points thus making it seem pretty generic.

For those who are interested, the Web Novel equivalent of the Light Novel can be read here, https://binhjamin.wordpress.com/sayonara-ryuusei-konnichiwa-jinsei/

The first Volume has been completely translated however the 2nd isn't complete yet and the translator hasn't released a chapter in quite a long time so it might be considered on hiatus however hasn't been officially dropped yet.

Source?

I think that's the goddess Aqua of Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!(aka KoNoSuBa!) ,in the 4th volume where they visit her city.

*a wild<cute>monmusu appears!

chap 2> changing series name to monmusu2!!

Another reincarnation manga...sigh... Well, this one isn't as bad as all the others, but the author needs to improve the pacing and overall writing, it fells very generic, you can tell what will happen and rushed, bad transition from the source just a few pages in. I have hope that this one will at least be average, nice first chapter overall, even with problems.

"Hey, I'm a reincarnated being in a new body!"

"Haha, silly chuuni, when are you going to grow up?"

There is actually a novel where a character tells others that she's a goddess reincarnated into the world in physical form. She gets called a heretic by her own believers and almost killed by them for heresy.

Source?

Honestly, I wish one of these days the reincarnated protagonist actually tells people he was reincarnated immediately and that he's actually an old man. 

"Hey, I'm a reincarnated being in a new body!"

"Haha, silly chuuni, when are you going to grow up?"

There is actually a novel where a character tells others that she's a goddess reincarnated into the world in physical form. She gets called a heretic by her own believers and almost killed by them for heresy.

It looks straight up traced from screenshots to be honest. Some of the details are way too similar to some of the ingame towns.

yeah and mc can be called a dragon born

a wild waifu has appeared!!!!!!!!

Can't help but think that the village is similar layout to Morthal of Skyrim. Lol

yay, another chapter

>mc has dragon soul in a world with argonians

>artist decides to put in nordic-esque architecture

yup, the artist (and/or author/editor) definitely plays skyrim

*cue dovahkiin theme

It looks straight up traced from screenshots to be honest. Some of the details are way too similar to some of the ingame towns. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics