Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 36votes)

Legend Hustle

Alt Names: alt 레전드 허슬
Author: Kim Kyung Yeol
Artist: Kim Kyung Yeol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Na Hae-Il, whose father works as a scholar, constantly travels around the world. Hence, it is difficult for Hae-Il to enjoy a regular school life. One day, a mysterious white haired girl appears, claiming that his father sent her! The fourteen-year old German girl claims that she is Hae-Il's fiancee and continues to drag Hae-Il into weird situations. Changes in his body, enemies flying at him continuously...
Who are they, and what is hidden within Hae-Il's gloves?
Go to Legend Hustle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

This is really nice
I wonder what the two other weapons the main character will get.
uh oh the manwha are getting better and better every time I read them, this is great I will add this to my other manwha like The Breaker, new waves and Cavalier of the abyss
luv the story, can't wait for more releases
Liked the story and how the author slowly but surely reveals the plot and teaches the readers rules on their world rather than having a big wall of text every other page. Thanks for
Thanks, has been a long time
Thanks for the new chapters!
pretty interesting story. legends vs other legends not bad.
This is pretty good can't wait to read more
Yes new Chapters kudos

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics