Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 45votes)

Twin Role

Alt Names: alt ツイン ロール
Author: Harumi Hitsuji
Artist: Harumi Hitsuji
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The ace of the arts department, Izumi, goes by a different alias on the internet: Iz.
Together with the composer Kanon, they make music videos. Izumi admires Kanon as a woman greatly, and the two chat with each other every day. One day, Sagami transfers to the music department of the school and Sagami and Izumi dislike each other very much. But Sagami's true identity is Kanon!
He realizes that Iz=Izumi, but Izumi doesn't know and acts very coldly towards him...!?
Go to Twin Role Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

"Wow...this living organism is super cute!"

Yes, yes you are.

Omg it's not dead. Thanks for the new chapter ♡
Thank you Cafe Scanlation ❄❄

cute, this is too cute!

My nominee for Best Neesan!

she gets even better

My nominee for Best Neesan!

Short synopsis: The transfer student is the female lead's internet crush.

this is cute the MC accepted that he likes her and its actually doing something to get her affection. i hope this dont get those stupid loves triangles.

The pacing for chapter 1 gives me a "one or two volume" vibe.

I enjoyed it, nonetheless.

I really like how quickly the male lead abandons that stupid narcissistic shoujo manga prince mask. His real self is so much cuter.

It's amusing and cute. 

Really cute story so far, but i'm a sucker for love-hate relationships. I esp like the girl's spunk. 

The guy's adorable as well. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics