Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.79 - 53votes)

Koe Koi

Alt Names: alt こえ恋alt Voice Love
Author: Doruru
Artist: Doruru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The slightly unusual Matsubara-kun and Yuiko-chan's slightly unsual high school life.

Original webcomic: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=8165
Go to Koe Koi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

For a minute there he seemed so competent I thought it was somehow Swagamoto with a bag over his head.

(Then he started hanging with his middle school friend and it became clear he's just a normal schmoe like the rest of us)

I have been coaxed into working on this webtoon by amplified, who I also work with on Otometic Syndrome. amplified does the translation, and I do everything else (cleaning, re-drawing, proofreading and typesetting). We will try our best to have some kind of semi-regular release schedule for you to look forward to. Enjoy!

Visit fredfriendly.com for my other scanlations.

Wow! I read Otometic Syndrome, too!   Thank you for your hard work, everybody!!!

I have been coaxed into working on this webtoon by amplified, who I also work with on Otometic Syndrome. amplified does the translation, and I do everything else (cleaning, re-drawing, proofreading and typesetting). We will try our best to have some kind of semi-regular release schedule for you to look forward to. Enjoy!

Dude Fred thanks a lot mate mmm...~!

Is she so dumb to think that's his real head?

No moar chapters? :'(

On another subject, I really hope the guy turns out to have a super grim/scary looking face rather than just being some shy handsome guy.

Non-spoiler (because I made it up): actually, that bag really is his face... This needs a "horror" tag. :D
Koe Koi dorama trailer.
Damn, Nagano Mei is too cute. >_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY122tofShQ

TV Drama will be released for this series btw.

The cast was announced on Comico, the official website is here.

Sakurai Takahiro is playing the 'voice' of Matsubara-kun. c: 

Ma-Machida kun is that you ?

I've read about a guy with a cat head, a guy who wears a bear head, I suppose a guy with a bag head was only a matter of time, onward!

One thing I wonder though is does he have different bags with different expressions or something like that? It'd be funny him getting angry or sad with a smiley face on lol.

:)

Wait. How does he see in that thing!? XD

Is there a reverse version of this?

Spoiler

because if so, it applies to chapter 2. I had to zoom out to read it because it was too big for my laptop's screen.

On another subject, I really hope the guy turns out to have a super grim/scary looking face rather than just being some shy handsome guy.

Another nice Japanese Webcomic, time to get used to this mmm...

Amazing first chapter.

Sweet Bag Head

Is this the opposite of AFO Guard

pretty much.

Is this the opposite of AFO Guard

Found you!!! I knew I saw you somewhere else before too.... xD

:P.

ooh this looks interesting!

Wait, wait, wait. The panel showed his chin, and then when she looked up there's a bag on his head? Could this be one of those love-interest's-face-is-covered type of story? Or was it because she was delusional due to her sickness that she thought her saw a face where there was a bag??? I'm curious. 

p.s Jai, what about this series? http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rodiura-kurashi-official-r15962

Found you!!! I knew I saw you somewhere else before too.... xD

more, looks promising <3 

p.s Jai, what about this series? http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rodiura-kurashi-official-r15962

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics