Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 245votes)

Goblin Slayer

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンスレイヤーalt 고블린 슬레이어alt GOBLİN AVCISIalt Pembantai Goblinalt Убийца Гоблинов
Author: Kagyuu Kumo
Artist: Kurose Kousuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The series centers on a man who desires to become an "adventurer" whose motto is: "I won't save the world, I just kill goblins." After hearing rumors about him, a female elf approaches him with a request.

Adapted from the light novel of the same name.

Available from Yen Press in print and ebook format. New chapters simulpubbed on the 25th of every month where ebooks are sold.

Related works:
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/goblin-slayer-side-story-year-one-r22283/
Go to Goblin Slayer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Simulpubbed by Yen Press New Window Aereus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies
Topic Will someone please upload an english version New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

203 Comments

I can't really say anything about this... I do the same thing in MMOs... No wonder people don't like partying with me o.o

There is the right way, the wrong way and the GAO way of doing things?

• Gao likes this

Rule number one of dungeonering:

Healers and Casters on the MIDDLE of the party not behind so they cant be eaten alive in an ambush from the back.

Rule number two:

Be cool headed and know know your limits so you dont rush to an early death by fighting on a place that hampers your combat style, or put yourself against a zerg rush.

Rule number three:

Team cooperation is key, adapt to your teammates.

Rule number four:

Get some info about where are you entering so a Hobgoblin or similar doesnt make a mess of a rutinary goblin slaying mission. Also is good to have an estimate of how many enemies are there.

Rule number five:

Even if you get a healer having at least some bandages and antidotes goes a long way. Potions might be expensive but to die by poisoning or by bleeding out for not expending a bit on a simplebandage or antidote is plain embarrasing

I can't really say anything about this... I do the same thing in MMOs... No wonder people don't like partying with me o.o

That because you have infinite lives technically in MMOs! :P

That surely dulled players sense of preparation.

"hey guys, lets venture in a den of dangerous, blood-thirst  creatures that outnumbers us greatly, WITHOUT A PLAN"

"Of course! After all we all have ZERO COMBAT EXPERIENCE too!"

"And no notion of team work! don't forget that!"

"Hey, I am a experienced guild worker, I should call your shit right now, but damn, I really hate you lot, go ahead and die!"

"thanks nice guild lady!"

yep, the only thing that surprises me is that there is so many adventurers still alive in that guild, but I suppose there is a surplus on new adventurers 

also, Darwinist dungeon crawl is a adorable way to level up those noobs

To be fair she did tell them if they wait a more experienced adventurer was sure to join them (or close to it anyway) Hell, even their priest wanted to do some preparations but the prodigy caster declared that she had to put her ass into gear.

"hey guys, lets venture in a den of dangerous, blood-thirst  creatures that outnumbers us greatly, WITHOUT A PLAN"

"Of course! After all we all have ZERO COMBAT EXPERIENCE too!"

"And no notion of team work! don't forget that!"

"Hey, I am a experienced guild worker, I should call your shit right now, but damn, I really hate you lot, go ahead and die!"

"thanks nice guild lady!"

yep, the only thing that surprises me is that there is so many adventurers still alive in that guild, but I suppose there is a surplus on new adventurers 

also, Darwinist dungeon crawl is a adorable way to level up those noobs

Wow. Poor black haired girl... I fancied her...

So did the goblins.

Thanks for the upload but by god they were really f-ing stupid going in there unprepared and cocky. No wonder that happened to them. A melee fighter and a swordsmen in tight quarters is bound to fail.

I'm willing to bet that most people here are the type of people to feed wild animals.

Cockiness, no preparation, no self-control, no research on their enemies and failure to properly estimate one's own abilities. Yep that's a recipe for failure alright. I also feel like playing darkest dungeon again for some reason.

Wow. Poor black haired girl... I fancied her...

Wow somebody REALLY didn't like re:monster.

LMAO! XD

Wow somebody REALLY didn't like re:monster. 

Whats AgK?

Akame ga Kill

Whats AgK?

Wow, no one uploaded it here yet. Fuck it, I'll upload the scan that was done by anons and dumped on /a/ few weeks ago. Also as ANN news say YenPress started digital release of manga so I doubt anyone will be scanlating it = no releases on batoto.

According to some LN readers it turns into trash like AgK anyway.

so dark souls with goblins, im digging this.

So no english chapter in here?

Aww that's unfortunate, i'll go ahead and translate it and put it on my website. The translations that got dumped on /a/ have a few mistakes to translating - literal translations from google translator. Well no worries i'll start tonight and probably finish monday night.

Please take all of my gratitude. :)

It was already translated, I saw it dumped on /a/.

Aww that's unfortunate, i'll go ahead and translate it and put it on my website. The translations that got dumped on /a/ have a few mistakes to translating - literal translations from google translator. Well no worries i'll start tonight and probably finish monday night.

Are there any english groups that will translate this? I'm up to do it if there isn't an update by tomorrow at 6 AM PST

It was already translated, I saw it dumped on /a/.

Are there any english groups that will translate this? I'm up to do it if there isn't an update by tomorrow at 6 AM PST

Guess someone from Haruhiro's team decided to go back to farm goblins.

Hoping for an english release of this manga too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics