Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 245votes)

Goblin Slayer

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンスレイヤーalt 고블린 슬레이어alt GOBLİN AVCISIalt Pembantai Goblinalt Убийца Гоблинов
Author: Kagyuu Kumo
Artist: Kurose Kousuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The series centers on a man who desires to become an "adventurer" whose motto is: "I won't save the world, I just kill goblins." After hearing rumors about him, a female elf approaches him with a request.

Adapted from the light novel of the same name.

Available from Yen Press in print and ebook format. New chapters simulpubbed on the 25th of every month where ebooks are sold.

Related works:
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/goblin-slayer-side-story-year-one-r22283/
Go to Goblin Slayer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Simulpubbed by Yen Press New Window Aereus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies
Topic Will someone please upload an english version New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

203 Comments

just decided to read this today, not regretting it

mc is just totally damn cool, no need for cheat or rebirth power, just with your standard rpg armor slaying all those damn gobs like unlocking some achivement

That amazon is ripped straight out of dragons crown just like the witch. All that's left is a half naked dwarf, a knight that skips leg day, and some random wizard.

Dude, that spearman is a living, breathing copy of Cu Chulainn's portrayal in Fate/Stay Night.

That amazon is ripped straight out of dragons crown just like the witch. All that's left is a half naked dwarf, a knight that skips leg day, and some random wizard.

Also the elf chick that naturally uses the bow. I just hope there is a fairy that gets drunk and takes a bath in a goblet.

My Goblin Slayer Cannot Be This Cute.

its like saying guts are cute.

OMG WHATS WRONG WITH YOU !!!!

Yep... She's gonna get raped.

hello guts

My death flags senses are tingling

DMCA strikes again!

Yeah, this trope has been commonly used that it seem the author no longer bother explaining it. A goblin female is usually either exceedingly rare, has low reproductive rate or both. So, goblin has to resort kidnapping other species for breeding (Don't ask me how it work biologically) 

Would love to read about an Orc MC going on a revenge killing spree again human.

I do know a story that feature a goblin, although not a MC, going on killing spree for vengeance against human.

*Note* he does not do it for giggle or more harem like Re:Monster. The human did fuck him up pretty bad.
It is featured in

Spoiler

Those are there to make monsters more of a "natural enemy" and cancer to all other races. I dont know do orcs take slaves in this but it looks like goblins do it solely to procreate and relieve urges. If there are no female goblins or that they are so rare they are good as nonexistant, then this setting serves as a reason why there are so much goblins (due kidnapped and held villagers etc,) and why they are hated by some to a point of frenzy.

Guess the author think along that line but for a race with no way to breeding among themselves, what will happen when all male human is killed? Since Goblin x female human = goblin(?) How can they breed more male human for future female? 

And seriously, imagine us attacking an orc camp, kill their male and raping their female, pretty sure no one do that. Oh wait, we have a manga about that? :P Would love to read about an Orc MC going on a revenge killing spree again human.

hm... never seem to understand the whole rape thing with mithical creatures. I know they need it to amplify the hate but seriously, what make anyone think that human female in goblin's eyes is fuckable? We may be equivalent to some gooey tentacle monster in their view :P

Or that probably just me being a LotR fan and can not understand orc, goblin, troll, etc. as war like races...

Those are there to make monsters more of a "natural enemy" and cancer to all other races. I dont know do orcs take slaves in this but it looks like goblins do it solely to procreate and relieve urges. If there are no female goblins or that they are so rare they are good as nonexistant, then this setting serves as a reason why there are so much goblins (due kidnapped and held villagers etc,) and why they are hated by some to a point of frenzy.

hm... never seem to understand the whole rape thing with mithical creatures. I know they need it to amplify the hate but seriously, what make anyone think that human female in goblin's eyes is fuckable? We may be equivalent to some gooey tentacle monster in their view :P

Or that probably just me being a LotR fan and can not understand orc, goblin, troll, etc. as war like races...

I think it has more to do with why you never really see female goblins in those stories where monster rape is a fact of their reality. For all we know, there aren't any and so these goblins need other races' females to reproduce. They may not necessarily be attracted to the human/elf/whatever form or their more distinct features but the female form in general for the purposes of reproduction and self-gratification.

So....does anyone know where I can find "fanfic" goblin slayer chapters after ch 10?

My Goblin Slayer Cannot Be This Cute

what is this? a goblin slayer for people with low blood sugar?

What happened to the english chapters?

Think this is licensed.

Chibi Gobusure-san is adorable.

What happened to the english chapters?

Sloth- en el ch10, al principio hay un pequeño error: tienes varias páginas repetidas :)

Sloth- on the 10th chapter on castillian, you missed that there is several pages repeated at the beginning.

Want to see Not Gutz and Gobs in action.

all possible death flags have been raised.

RIP childhood friend/love interest. 

;_;

volume 2:
d4ukAkN.jpg

What a shame.. this is one of those grim hero stories i love. Gotrek and felix has similar feeling to it.. funny nonsense, even if there is such included, doesnt exceed the amount of blood, guts and grim atmosphere.

I also love these kinds of stories, can link those two comics?

It is a series of novels created to raise the sales of a tabletop game, much like anime does for manga , not a comic, not much grim or a good read either. Gotrek is more hilarious than grim with his search of a good death. It is similar to this in that the titles are Troll Slayer, Dragon Slayer, ...

Don't know particularly grim stories but on fantasy, if you want a good read, this is probably my best bet. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_Gate_Cycle, but again is a novel.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics