Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 314votes)

Hajimete no Gal

Alt Names: alt はじめてのギャルalt 第一次的Galalt Hajimete no gyarualt 첫 갸루alt My First Girfriend is a Galalt My First Gyaru
Author: Ueno Meguru
Artist: Ueno Meguru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spring. The “season of love” has arrived and it seems that finding himself a girlfriend was harder than Jun’ichi believed. To break the status quo, Jun’ichi’s friends have forced him into confessing to the gyaru, Yame Yukana. However, things do not go quite as he expected. A series of "firsts" begins!
Go to Hajimete no Gal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AND the plot thickens... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic Raws! New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

794 Comments

He's screwed.

DDL

Chapter 2: http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/Ug768Me1/file.html

Thanks to anon for the translation!

The  art style looks really familiar with one of the hentais I bookmarked. Gotta do a full research mode tonight.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Followed for that plot.

Somehow it reminds me with this http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/more-r13969

Who wants to bet that as they learn more about each other, a heartfelt relationship develops?

Of course, ~with sexy results~

No *gyaruru~n*?

Dissapointment.

Different guy to the one who translated the first chapter here - I actually pledged to translate this too, and was finishing up chapter 2 when the anon turned up with the first chapter's translation. I had a chat with the anon and he'd said he'd leave it to me now since I've done chapters 2 and 3 now.

So further translations for this, awaiting typesetting, will be at:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/d6dkubka1h6dn/Hajimete_no_Gal

Apart from tomorrow night, I'm hoping to get it translated at a pace of at least a chapter a night, so it should be done pretty quickly.

Sensei! I'm sorry! I could not find the hentais from this author. Either he hasn't written any or he's using a different alias. I'm lost sensei. I need guidance!

+Looks at the cover+ Plot!

Made by ero mangaka huh?

OK.I know when a new manga artist came straight from hentai.

Someone know his/her pen name?

I don't really like this MC. Followed for now tho.

I follow coz of G-cup chan  on the cover

I don't really like this MC. Followed for now tho.

Gyaru is love, gyaru is life.

Prepare to be bi.. slapped

Gyaru? Absolutely wonderful!

Hey, so the 4chin hivemind managed to translate a chapter? Nice, i'm looking forward to more!

We have raws of this manga, if any scan/translator is interested to work this, send us an e-mail: [email protected]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics