Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 314votes)

Hajimete no Gal

Alt Names: alt はじめてのギャルalt 第一次的Galalt Hajimete no gyarualt 첫 갸루alt My First Girfriend is a Galalt My First Gyaru
Author: Ueno Meguru
Artist: Ueno Meguru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spring. The “season of love” has arrived and it seems that finding himself a girlfriend was harder than Jun’ichi believed. To break the status quo, Jun’ichi’s friends have forced him into confessing to the gyaru, Yame Yukana. However, things do not go quite as he expected. A series of "firsts" begins!
Go to Hajimete no Gal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AND the plot thickens... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic Raws! New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

794 Comments

I think there must be something wrong with me. I have this manga bookmarked on my web browser and checking it every few hours to see if theres an update, i must be having a cold. Also whats this about another Gal manga besides this?

Well this one was better than the other in my opinion, at least this, even if kinda forced MC went for it and did move on instead of complaining about everything without doing shit.

I've been following the other one for a while, seems more interesting from chapter 4-7 at least.

I don't really like the MC. He confessed to a girl without love, just because his friends say him to do. And he just wants loose his virginity...

I follow to know if later, he and she really fall in love.

2 new gal manga? Has the gal protagonist finally become popular and I don't have to feel bad about enjoying it?

Well this one was better than the other in my opinion, at least this, even if kinda forced MC went for it and did move on instead of complaining about everything without doing shit.

This is fun MC kinda like a bitch tho

2 new gal manga? Has the gal protagonist finally become popular and I don't have to feel bad about enjoying it?

Even if the girl is not curvy i would like this the same as now.

A female character that is confident and forward without being felt as pushy or annoying? the plot is just a bonus.

1k + ppl is following this manga in less than 24 hours after release, srysly guys....

awesome xD

The cover does that to people.

The MC's three friends resemble Gakuto, Shinji, and Andre (in their looks) from Prison School.

More like current generic. Classic gyaru would be more tanned or even brown.

You're conflating gyaru with ganguro, a gyaru subset. Basic gyaru accoutrements are bleached hair, significant makeup, and decorated nails.

1k + ppl is following this manga in less than 24 hours after release, srysly guys....

awesome xD

Some obvious Oshiete! Gyaru-ko-chan influences here.  Still looking forward to this series tho, there are NOT enough female MCs like her in mangas these days, seriously need more.

Someone is already praying it doesn't turn into harem

That's just the classic gyaru-like character design. There's a lot of manga with characters that look like this.

More like current generic. Classic gyaru would be more tanned or even brown.

Gyaru master race!!

Followed for that plot.

Spoiler

am i the only one here who think the heroine looks very similiar to jougasaki mika from idolmaster?

i mean, even her hairstyle and clothing style is similiar..

Spoiler

That's just the classic gyaru-like character design. There's a lot of manga with characters that look like this.

First girlfriend? If MC's smart, she'll be his only girlfriend. She's top-tier. 

Is she contender for SS tier character Fox though?

alot of cockblocking on him incoming for this series lol

am i the only one here who think the heroine looks very similiar to jougasaki mika from idolmaster?

i mean, even her hairstyle and clothing style is similiar..

Spoiler
Is it just me or does it remind you of Takeda Hiromitsu too?

Nice, saw this one on bookwalker a while ago and thought it would be pretty interesting. Thanks for picking this up.

First girlfriend? If MC's smart, she'll be his only girlfriend. She's top-tier. 

The dynamic between desperate pervert guy and teasing gyaru is amusing, it's mutual enjoyment lol

Oh and this is the author's pixiv account http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=661650

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics