Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 47votes)

BABY

Alt Names:
Author: Chang Sheng & 常勝
Artist: Chang Sheng & 常勝
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureMartial Arts Martial ArtsMecha MechaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: December 1, 2043 AD. The mysterious lifeform BABY invades Earth and takes control of a number of human hosts, parasitising them. The possessed bodies metamorphise into monsters called ‘Organos,’ which slaughter a great mass of humanity in a series of bloody massacres, bringing mankind to the brink of extinction. Thereafter, December 1 comes to be known as ‘Extinction Day.’ While battling an Organo, Elettra, the protagonist of the story, finds that her left hand has been infected by BABY. However, aside from a throbbing pain in her hand, nothing about the rest of her body changes. Elettra begins to search for other survivors, hoping to solve the mystery of BABY...
Go to BABY Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Baby, Baby, Baby, Ohhhhhhhhhhh New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

41 Comments

I`ve got to state an important fact. That outfit makes our heroine look like she isn`t wearing panties.

Elise = Alice *facepalm*

That subway station looks exactly like the Washington DC metro. I wonder if that's a coincidence?

That's pretty cool. Can't believe I didn't question a the running subway train back in chapter 4.

Well then, looks like whole cast has been grouped up at the end of this volume. Looking forward to seeing how they'll hold on in the upcoming fight.

@ ensis
You should! It's a badass title with a poor name.

Man the concept for that medical bot is almost plagiarism from laputa castle in the sky from ghibli.

Parasite anyone?

Witchblade meets Resident Evil.....

well can´t say anything about the story so far but the graphics gave me that feeling.

Badass volume cover with the title "BABY"... Yep, not reading...

Wow. Thanks a lot for taking this one Chillock!!! :)

Woohoo! Police girls are great! Followed.

I read the monsters' name as Oregano at first...maybe I cook too much.

this look promising, insta follow

So, instead of "Migi", this is the story of "Hidari"?

So when she decides to have a baby...  Will be infected with baby?..........

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics