Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 102votes)

My Girlfriend Without Wasabi

Alt Names: alt さび抜きカノジョalt Sabi Nuki Kanojoalt Sabinuki Kanojo
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:

Spin-off of Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken:
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/danna-ga-nani-o-itte-iru-ka-wakaranai-ken-r12222
Go to My Girlfriend Without Wasabi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

How to use Wikipedia for university student:

1. Copy & paste the important part

2. Use the citation listed in Wikipedia as your resource rather than the Wikipedia itself

3. Profit

mmm...

EDIT: shit, its a spin off of "I don't understand what my husband says" with that small girl and her boyfriend. Actually, this first part was in the anime's s2. I remember this mini arc.

Yup, the first chapter (and a little bit of the second) got adapted as S2 E6 of Danna ga. The rest is original content though.

>Saw art

>Saw title

>Saw COOL Kyoushinsha

>Instafollowed
>Saw only 14chapter single volume

I knew it was too good to be true ;-;

EDIT: shit, its a spin off of "I don't understand what my husband says" with that small girl and her boyfriend. Actually, this first part was in the anime's s2. I remember this mini arc.

Nice, more CK sensei.

SINGLE volume? :(

Yeah, only the one. It's a spin-off, after all. Fourteen chapters though, so there's still plenty to go! 

ow yeah, thank'you zobo!

No probs! I'm pretty busy with university at the moment so I'm not sure of any particular schedule, but I'd like to do more of this. At the moment I'm thinking maybe a chapter a month.

If someone would translate this single volume manga, I'd be really thankful.

SINGLE volume?
:(

ow yeah, thank'you zobo!

There aren't any readily available raws and most require payment of yen so the odds or not in this series' favor.

To be fair, many credit card companies will convert to foreign currency at no charge. I also understand why people still won't; overseas shipping is expensive, and not many people want to invest in that, unless they had the time and means to scanlate it themselves.

There aren't any readily available raws and most require payment of yen so the odds or not in this series' favor.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics