Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 257votes)

Suki x Suki

Alt Names: alt 好き×透きalt 喜欢x透明alt 좋아×빈틈
Author: Hibaru Shunsuke
Artist: Hibaru Shunsuke
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touka Aizuki is a girl who can turn invisible, and no one can see her except for one person, Ryoutarou Mimori.
Even though she is physically invisible, her love is completely visible!
Go to Suki x Suki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why Mimori can see Aizuki? New Window jwillie4
  • 6 Replies
Topic Could anyone pick up this series? New Window Uiere
  • 0 Replies

427 Comments

Ah, I should've made proper research beforehand. I ended up making a re-translation of an already existing scanlation orz.

Don't worry about it. It was fun to read again.

Like it!

Ah, I should've made proper research beforehand. I ended up making a re-translation of an already existing scanlation orz.

Thanks anyways for the effort!

I would have actually missed it since the older one missed my attention.

Spoiler

That's better! I love that colored preview. If there will be slight changes, character design would do (especially on way she's invisible). But I cannot argue the current oneshot since it's also good.

Spoiler

Looks like it's going to have a slight character design change. Probably a little bit of the plot and the characters' personalities as well.

I hope he nonchanlantly smacks her with his dick while changing, that will teach her stalking is bad.

but in her case, that's the carrot not the stick

I hope he nonchanlantly smacks her with his dick while changing, that will teach her stalking is bad.

Well, if they're serializing, either he's going to have to put up with not telling her for a long time (would get boring quickly) or they'll have to introduce other girls with similarly unique abilities.

I have mixed feelings about this one. On one hand, stalking is wrong. On the other hand, the premise is pretty cute.

Technically speaking it isn't stalking because the "victim" is aware of it, fully allows it to continue despite ample opportunity otherwise, and doesn't feel fearful or harassed. It's more like some kind of neo-neglect play.

I'm kind of hoping he sees the opportunities not acknowledging her presence permits, e.g. locking a room after leaving with her on the other side, preferably with something malodorous or perhaps a jar of mosquitos in the room with her.  Turnabout's fair play!

VIVA PANTI- I MEAN RYOUTAROU!

Glad to know that this is ongoing, *phew*

Spoiler

I dunno, while that would be an interesting twist, where could the series possibly go if that turned out to be the case

This is surprisingly good

Calculations can be wrong. Morality is subjective.

Stalking is still bad, though. For clear-cut cases like this, that's pretty well-established (in our society anyway), and for good reason.

To crudely paraphrase an old theatre professor of mine, though, what's interesting in fiction often comes out of what's wrong in it.

And of course, there's nothing that says we can't be compassionate towards characters that are in the wrong. A lot of what was emotionally interesting in this introduction came from how our protagonist is, despite his suffering, reasonably sympathetic towards his antagoniser.

I'm really looking forward to the serialization. I hope someone is gonna work on it when it comes out.

I need more chapters!! XD.

More please -_-

Hmmm, Interesting concept.  A little rough around the edges.  It feels kind of rushed but that could just be because it's a one-shot and the author is trying to squeeze many scenarios into a small space.  Hopefully, if it is serialized, the author will slow down the pace a bit and we'll get more information about their friends and surroundings.

Spoiler

I have mixed feelings about this one. On one hand, stalking is wrong. On the other hand, the premise is pretty cute.

Calculations can be wrong. Morality is subjective.

If it's not gay if it's cute, then it's obviously not wrong if it's cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics