Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 398votes)

Ane Naru Mono

Alt Names: alt 姉なるものalt The Demon Who Became My Sisteralt The Sister of the Woods with a Thousand Youngalt 恶魔姐姐
Author: Iida Pochi.
Artist: Iida Pochi.
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adapted from the adult-rated doujinshi series of the same name, this non-explicit version of 'The Sister of the Woods With a Thousand Young' is a heart-warming story of a neglected orphan, Yuu, who has been blessed with the offering of a free wish by a demon, but simply asks her to become his older sister.
Go to Ane Naru Mono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

592 Comments

It hints at it on the last page of the manga.

Far enough. I guess I can be Surprised of there is no tragedy then.

Wait why the Tragedy Tag?

It hints at it on the last page of the manga.

Wait why the Tragedy Tag?

*Reading kiss scene*

Hey, Onee-san, that's not how it works, you know?

...Not that I mind it, though

But really, I think a more heartwarming tone of this premise is welcome

Oh look, a tragedy tag!

...Please tell me there isn't any rape waitin' further up the road.

Make a wish in exchange for the most treasured thing for him. And transform her in his only family.

In another situation, with a trenchcoat and a cigarette, that would be how Constantine pwns a supernatural entity.

Hope that Pochi makes a good writer because with that loop he can get a damn prize.

At least with this series, we won't need to wait for unofficial doujins to pop-up to see the H scene's :P

The beginning reminded me a manga about a moth girl XD

Praise Shub-Niggurath! ^^

just looked at part two of the hentai it does mention the manga serialization, wow i wonder how this story will come together, you got to love it  hentai becoming a manga lol

Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath!
Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young

The hentai conclusion of this story is so good I have seen it on ehentai, its actually pretty good conclusion to the story well written out because you feel like damm wtf type ending will kid get than bamm.

Wow that hentai doujinshi was serialized as non-h.

Oh my God. No freakin' wonder Demon Nee-chan over here looks so fucking familiar to me. I read a hentai doujin about this like weeks ago.

I have been waiting for this

Oh, its here~!

Come on, someone should pick this up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics