Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 314votes)

Youjo Senki

Alt Names: alt A Little Girl's Military Recordalt บันทึกสงคราม ของยัยเผด็จการalt 幼女戦記alt Die Militärischen Aufzeichnungen eines kleinen Mädchensalt 유녀 전기alt Saga Of Tanya The Evilalt 战记alt Колдунья в погонахalt Военная хроника маленькой девочки
Author: Carlo Zen
Artist: Toujou Chika
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "There's a little girl on the foremost lines of war.

With blond hair, blue eyes and porcelain white skin this little girl mercilessly terrorizes the enemy from high above in the sky. The name of this girl is Tanya Degurechaff, and she commands the army with a cute girlish lisp.

But in reality, she is one of Japan's most elite salarymen, reborn as a little girl thanks to the whims of God. Will this little girl become the most dangerous being amongst the sorcerers of the imperial army?"

-description via /ak/ wiki

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Youjo Senki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window Perkonswolf5
  • 8 Replies
Topic Aircraft is exist in Youjo senki universe, why do they still need mages? New Window al_pacino
  • 19 Replies
Topic Technical details New Window kwendy
  • 6 Replies

706 Comments

No use complaining.

Humans are whimsical beings. At one time they are in love with Justin Timberlake, another Justin Bieber, Eminem and so on... as someone else stated, it is a boom.

I for one consider myself lucky that the boom of fantasy came in my generation. It won't last too long, suck it up until the boom for your favourite genre/theme comes.

Slayers had been for the last twenty years. I personally have no complaints about this genre but a lot of authors nowadays copy paste way too much. The best example was chuuni stuff like asterisk vs cavalry something. I watched just one episode (I usually watch at least one ep of each ongoing) and I LMAO'ed at how similar they were. It felt like they were made by the same person for two different publishers. There is always a way to make a gem out of the most generic idea but when something gets overhyped people become lazy and we get generic stuff like the one I mentioned above.

This whole reborn theme is getting old. Just like the demon lord vs hero, getting transported into RPG and others before it. Every theme is good but in moderation...

No use complaining.

Humans are whimsical beings. At one time they are in love with Justin Timberlake, another Justin Bieber, Eminem and so on... as someone else stated, it is a boom.

I for one consider myself lucky that the boom of fantasy came in my generation. It won't last too long, suck it up until the boom for your favourite genre/theme comes.

This whole reborn theme is getting old. Just like the demon lord vs hero, getting transported into RPG and others before it. Every theme is good but in moderation...

It's the boom right now for plot initialisation, that and "Japanese College/University Dropout NEET gets summoned to generic fantasy world with game elements". It's super easy to start a story off like this since you can pretend your protagonist has history and then conveniently ignore it after the first few chapters.

I'm pretty impressed that they managed to compress that much of the story into one manga chapter while retaining the overall sense of detail, even for an opener. The Youjo novel chapters are very long, and very much worth the read if you enjoyed this.

been waiting for this!

Glory to Nazi loli. 

2016 ushers in the age of the Nazi loli. 

Lerne leiden ohne zu klagen!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics