Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 124votes)

Nichijou

Alt Names: alt Arkialt Günlük Yaşamalt My Ordinary Life
Author: Arawi Keiichi
Artist: Arawi Keiichi
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: While title means “everyday life,” the contents are anything but everyday. It follows the bizarre and completely insane “everyday life” of a group of high school students.

Spin-Off:

> Helvetica Standard
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/helvetica-standard-r6694)
Go to Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

230 Comments

The most shocking part of chapter 177 was Mai making a cute smile.

The most epic battle ever fought over a single bamboo shoot.

Thanks for the chapters, Habanero Scans.  Nano still rules!

It's bittersweet, knowing there won't be anymore Nichijou to enjoy after this volume is done.

Still hilarious, though.

Surprise batsecks for Mio. T_T

Yo!! Yo!! Yo !! Let's get this party started !! (■-■)

good.

Hmm the chapters are all jumbled up but atleast they gave me a good laugh.

Let the lightning judge you!!

WTF Ch.2015-03 , oh my side w

ahh the absurdities and cleverness at the same times.

What is with the new chapters? Why are they numbered like that? Why have Hakase and Nano changed bodies? Is there something missing here?

The chapter numbering is due to the volume release possibly changing the order they will have (take 2015 04 and 05 as an example). So for the time being, we're going with the release date.

As for the body switch, pay attention to page 4 of February's issue.

After the manga ends in December they should produce another 1-cour anime or at least some OVAs to animate the remaining volumes. It would be glorious.

(I think the anime covered volumes 1-7?)

what's with the weird chapter numbering?

i think its the release date, year and month

what's with the weird chapter numbering?

Best shiritori game ever

What is with the new chapters? Why are they numbered like that? Why have Hakase and Nano changed bodies? Is there something missing here?

Spoiler

"Aw, man! Mai just cramped all over my style. She's a real flat tire, I mean a cube, man! She's putting us on the train to Squaresville, Mio!"

thank for the laugh w

These chapter numberings murder me almost as much as ch 2015-07 and 08.

Thanks, Habanero Scans.  I don't know how I could face life without a periodic fox of Nichijou.

I fear for your life in the coming days...

Pretty sure the symbol inside the yo-yo in 2015-2 is the crest of the Tokugawa shogunate, which was the ruling power in Japan for almost 300 years. Since it's Nichijou, I'm not sure if there was some actual reason for it or not.

From the translator:

"hikaeorou, a catch phrase in from a period drama "Mitou Koumon" in which undercover officials sting corrupt politicians and stuff. The guy shouts the catch phrase and flashes his badge which has a similar symbol in the show's climax"

Sorry, I forgot to make a note of this somewhere.

Life is good. Thank you for the update.

Pretty sure the symbol inside the yo-yo in 2015-2 is the crest of the Tokugawa shogunate, which was the ruling power in Japan for almost 300 years. Since it's Nichijou, I'm not sure if there was some actual reason for it or not.

Same-choco

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics