Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 60votes)

The Priest's Chart

Alt Names: alt 신부님의 카르테alt Padre Kartealt Sinbunim-ui Cartealt Sinbunimhwe Karutealt The Chart of Priest
Author: Gob
Artist: Gob
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Ai Shounen AiWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Edward, a young priest, meets a veteran who's under a vicious curse. Before very long he finds himself falling in love, and makes a vow to save and protect Cliff no matter what.
This is the love story of a young priest who wants to save his hero, the veteran.

http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/PadreKarte
Go to The Priest's Chart Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

thanks for the update!

Ooh... I can't wait to learn more about Edward's backstory :0  Thanks for the new chapter, as always!

This is actually a pretty great story so far.

Spoiler

Up to the raws I "read" it still looks good.
Ofc they locked up most raws so can't look at new ones anymore.

Ayyyyy it back! AND SO MANY CHAPTERS TO REAAAAD!!!!1

IM GLAD THIS WAS PICKED BACK UP!!!!

This is actually a pretty great story so far.

Spoiler

Yeah, dunno what to say about this one to the English reading fans, I never did hear back from Asclepias Scans, so, yeah, dead as far as I know (unless the actual translator sees this and is interested in collaborating with me one on one, I'd be glad to take it back up again if that were the case :) )

Woah, really nice drawings, seems interesting.

I'll give it a shot :D

Spoiler

Thanks for the update!

Could be. >.>

Thank you, though! Could you just do me the favor of renaming the chapter "Meeting (2)"? :)

Gotcha, no problem :)

Heh.....dunno, all I did was extract it and rezip it and it liked it that time.

Who knows.....gremlins maybe :D

Could be. >.>

Thank you, though! Could you just do me the favor of renaming the chapter "Meeting (2)"? :)

I know, I don't know why that is. ;_; I've been trying to fix it all day. It seems to be something on Batoto's end. Somebody else can try uploading it if they want. Until then, you can download it from our site! ^^

Heh.....dunno, all I did was extract it and rezip it and it liked it that time.

Who knows.....gremlins maybe :D

Ooooh, THAT'S what the title translated to. I was looking at the credits/recruitment page of Raising a Bat and was wondering why the title in the url was in two different languages

Anyways, looks interesting, so thanks for translating it!

Chapter 2 isn't working! :I

I know, I don't know why that is. ;_; I've been trying to fix it all day. It seems to be something on Batoto's end. Somebody else can try uploading it if they want. Until then, you can download it from our site! ^^

Yeah, I saw that....dunno, it's working fine from download and on the other composite reader sites as well O_o

You can dowload it from the group...

https://asclepiasscans.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/the-day-the-magpie-cries-chapter-11-and-the-priests-chart-chapter-2/

or go and read it on MangaPark, it's working perfectly on their longstrip reader :)

http://mangapark.me/manga/sinbunim-ui-carte/s5/c2

You picked it up! Thanks Asclepias Scans :)
yesss more scanlated BL webtoons, thanks so much asclepias scans!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics