Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 415votes)

World's End Harem

Alt Names: alt 終末のハーレムalt 종말의 하렘alt Shuumatsu no Harem
Author: Link
Artist: Shouno Kotaro
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Series by LINK and ero-manga author Kotaro Shouno follows a young man awakened in a strange future after being frozen in an effort to save him from his currently incurable disease.
-------------------------------
Published in Shounen Jump Plus

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004750_57
Go to World's End Harem Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Predicted conclusion of the story New Window lygarx
  • 4 Replies
Topic Will this story lead to ntr ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 13 Replies
Topic So another ten year wait New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

1747 Comments

Hey, If there is a little sister route in this, I will be seriously pissed off about this series.

for the science and plot

i order you guys to follow this manga

all hail to plot !!

Hm. I believe I’ve seen a similar manga some time ago. Strange.

This is somehow an eromanga, but I'm seeing this as something serious. Followed for Science!

Literally just keep him in a medically induced coma while extracting sperm daily. Why does he need to fuck them? This reminds me of Sakura Sakura.

when one is in stasis one does not create sperm

Huh...
Don't know how I feel about this.
What about the other men in Cryostasis?
They were somehow affected by the virus too? That sound silly.

They may not be affected, but she said the virus was still rampant, and that the reason MC wasn't affected was due to his previous disease. So if they were woken up, they'd just be exposed to the virus and die.

Oh snap the radical feminists have won. 

(Poor joke aside Thanks for the release.)

Followed for science!

For the tits!

Yup, eromanga confirmed.
Literally just keep him in a medically induced coma while extracting sperm daily. Why does he need to fuck them? This reminds me of Sakura Sakura.
Thanks for scanlatin' Rumia!

Huh...

not really she said some man extended there lives by going into cryostasis but at the same time this means that they will die when they go out of cryostasis unless a cure is made what hasn't happend till now

Manga version of Y: the Last Man.  Be interesting to check out I guess

Lucky SOB! or not..

*clicked followed

*tick paper and throw it in bucket list again

"dear diary, today was a good day, one of my fantasy came true (well technically, half of it was), nevertheless, manga or no manga, its still something"

"today was a good day indeed"

Huh...

Dang, read 2 pages and instantly followed

This could interesting or just over the top harem plot.  I'll see where this goes for awhile since I'm curious what happened to the people from his past.

Color spreadpage was originally (accidently) released uncensored http://i.imgur.com/mSqzzQ2.jpg [nsfw]

Hmm, second time ever I've seen a girl with inverted nipples in manga or anime. @.@ 

Color spreadpage was originally (accidently) released uncensored http://i.imgur.com/mSqzzQ2.jpg [nsfw]

You are the real MVP.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics