Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 230votes)

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Alt Names: alt 俺の姫靴を履いてくれalt Help me Put on my Princess Shoes
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a shoe maker with a foot fetish.

Original manga at ComicWalker: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
Go to Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which one do you lean more towards New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

393 Comments

Kanae has a resemblance to Levi from the Fairy Tail manga...

For someone who supposed to no longer in love with him, she sure comes back so regularly.

so is the person/group doing this done? was hoping for more

My feet fetish will be going through the roof after this mmm...

Pretty interesting actually.

I wonder why the girl is so intent on having new shoes made in the same shop than her mother, even going as far as doing enko to get the money.

His ex-wife divorced because he was eventually lusting after the legs of other women (but didn't act on it)? It's quite harsh.

And come on... who was the one who came back to get her shoes fixed (yeah right), let him massage her legs and eventually blue-balled him because she got cold feet (lol)? I don't know what game she plays, but she's no saint either.

I think there's more, when she said he didn't love her. I think she believed he was ( like many men ) confusing intimacy with sex. They can be the same thing sometimes but not always.

Since she thought he didn't love her, she must've been craving intimacy she believe she wasn't getting in their relationship

TL;DR He needed to say nice things, cuddle and go on dates with a non-happy ending more often than just boning her. Maybe stop oggling legs of other ladies as well.

That girl was about to get into enjo kosai for some shoes? That's crazy, man.

Pretty interesting actually.

I wonder why the girl is so intent on having new shoes made in the same shop than her mother, even going as far as doing enko to get the money.

His ex-wife divorced because he was eventually lusting after the legs of other women (but didn't act on it)? It's quite harsh.

And come on... who was the one who came back to get her shoes fixed (yeah right), let him massage her legs and eventually blue-balled him because she got cold feet (lol)? I don't know what game she plays, but she's no saint either.

Let's be real here. There's obviously more to MC and his ex wife. For all we know he might have cheated on her. I don't think she divorced him just because of him becoming a horndog for other women's legs. Regardless, interesting premise.
Whoooo boy, this is gonna be interesting. I'm actually a fan of the premise, having a character who is actively fighting his nature makes for a much more personal and reflective story. The fact that he is disdained and looked down upon for it only helps reinforce how much of a struggle he'll be facing, and how much he might change or grow.
This really could be great, let's see how it unfolds.
Author did his research, that's for sure.

all four characters are perverts 

Wasnt intriged with the first chapter but the second one convinced me to follow.

Spoiler

I mean, what his ex-wife was saying is kind of true, about him being horny almost for a lot of women, but most men do too though! It's not like he was cheating!

Well, cheating with his eyes maybe... but still!

"Cheating with eyes" reminds me of "stare rape" that certain groups perpetuate...

It's normal to get an erection when you something that pertains to your fetish.

She's just angry that his fetish doesn't cater specifically to her.

Who wants HQ raws, just pm me.

The MC is a degenerate and it's great.
Does anyone have a link for the raws? I like this manga so far, thanks for the releases.

I am now quite intrigued, looking forward to more. Not that into feet, but the art is very good, and I feel plot coming on.

I mean, what his ex-wife was saying is kind of true, about him being horny almost for a lot of women, but most men do too though! It's not like he was cheating!

Well, cheating with his eyes maybe... but still!

I'm intrigued... Followed.

I see bare feet in the cover. Being a leg man. I can't help but peek

Hi, I'm FoRealz, the editor and I would want to say thank you very much. The original artist certainly did a great job!

That is true indeed ;P

Wait until it gets to the later chapters and you'll be even more satisfied.

hmmm Seeing the tags, the premise and everything, I know can expect more ecchi stuff in the future....but I noticed the girl

[spoiler] had a call from someone called "Teru-kun", I'm guessing it's either a friend/family/coworker or a new BF, if it's the latter, then should I expect cheating in the future? if it was indeed her bf, then she almost cheated lol[/spoiler]

Simply beautiful!

Love your credits image as well.

Hi, I'm FoRealz, the editor and I would want to say thank you very much. The original artist certainly did a great job!

Spoiler

That is true indeed ;P

I clicked for the feet and was not disappointed. There may be an ecchi tag but, they do have a chance to actually have some half serous story here.

Wait until it gets to the later chapters and you'll be even more satisfied.

Dem ex stop at the most impotant time

Then left things unfinished

i don't have a foot fetish, but this has nice art and a seemingly nice subject matter. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics