Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * - - - (1.87 - 187votes)

Sam Is A Scrublord

Alt Names: alt SIAS
Author: Bagelmaster
Artist: Sammyboy
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A comedy story about a schoolboy called Sam, and a girl who fancies him.
Along with a cast of stereotypical, cliché characters, follow their adventures through an illogical manga world which breaks the 4th wall, and uses unoriginal outdated memes.
Go to Sam Is A Scrublord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do you think the author has abandoned his soul? New Window ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Dat Boi
  • 8 Replies

76 Comments

Such literary genius. The author blends the clever use of outdated memes and irony to create a monstrosity that gave me cancer and an erection. 10/10 would shitpost this stuff on Twitter again.

What the fuck

Oh GOD! Why is the typesetting left-aligned!!! ;.;

haha thanks for that :) ima gonna re-typeset his text in photoshop. shouldn't be too much effort seeing as its got like, 40 words max in each chapter xD

Yea...I'm done Internetting

oh shit, what up!

is this a fuckin joke m8

I CANT STOP LAUGHING

is this a fuckin joke m8

Where's the 0 star rating when you need it =02?

Was that Sakamoto in the last chapter?

Is this really a Chinese manga that's using nothing but memes originating from the West?

Gripping stuff.

Oh GOD! Why is the typesetting left-aligned!!! ;.;

Aaaaand the most boring chapter of them all is now being moderated xD let's wait for it shall we?

I was morbidly curious to find the original comic, so I searched for SammyBoy. Fun fact: Sammyboy is some sort of reference to the Thai commercial sex scene. Prominently so. It's, like, the only result for the search. 

i... did not know this.. now that i do, i worry for the author ;-;

I was morbidly curious to find the original comic, so I searched for SammyBoy. Fun fact: Sammyboy is some sort of reference to the Thai commercial sex scene. Prominently so. It's, like, the only result for the search. 

one-starred and followed

This is some real masterwork dire cancer.....

Saw one page.

It was one too many.

Woooooooow. This is some grade A trash. Can this really be called a manga though when it was made by a kid on his computer just using Comipo? That's my opinion anyway.

Yeh i think it's trash too :3 That's why i uploaded it... honestly no idea how i stumbled upon this xD

I can't tell if this is some kind of dadaist genius or absolute shit. It's gotta be one of both. No inbetween.

probably absolute shite if i have to say xD

Wow talk about one of the lowest rating on batoto. Probably only author gave this... thing a 5*...

is this the new shitposting

I can't tell if this is some kind of dadaist genius or absolute shit. It's gotta be one of both. No inbetween.

what the fuck is this pile of shit

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics