Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 105votes)

Blood Alone

Alt Names:
Author: Takano Masayuki
Artist: Takano Masayuki
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Misaki, perhaps the most innocent and most sincere young lady there ever was. It’s almost inconceivable that she could be a vampire. And with her powers as a vampire, she could easily entice any human to do her bidding... but she chooses not to. Especially when it comes to Kuroe, a young author who has a deep running past with vampires. This wonderful story of pure innocent love charmingly bonds Misaki to the readers. She’ll absolutely delight you with her earnest love for a human and her resolve to protect a willing mutual relationship versus turning Kuroe.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Blood Alone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

112 Comments

Uh, ignore that extra 'by'.
Most likely because it's scanlated by by Dredshi, aka. Scantly Clad, who don't allow hosting of licensed manga.
If they are scanlated, then why are they not here?
I also have the missing volumes and the 2 doujinshi Blood Alone chapters done by the author. Blood Alone: Kiss in the Moonlight scanlated by SaHa and Blood Alone: Holy Night scanlated by Trine
@KidCongo - Aren't available or can't be uploaded to Batoto? I have those volumes... Though the groups that did them may be gone, the files are still around.
Unfortunately, volumes 2 - 4 aren't available as scanlations.
I really like the atmosphere of this manga. It's one of those manga that would be perfect to read in a cold dreary winter morning with a cup of hot chocolate near by of course :].
Pretty enjoyable read.
I found this on baka-updates a while ago and always wanted to read it :3
Oh this is too cute. I can't wait till they get to his sister arc. I hope Trinity Bakuma will be releasing another volume soon!
i may not go that far for all vampire manga i've read, but for a vampire romance then I would agree.
the only vampire manga that i actually enjoy reading.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics