Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 277votes)

Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita

Alt Names: alt 高1ですが異世界で城主はじめましたalt 高一就是异世界的城主alt 고 1 그렇지만이 세계에서 성주 시작했습니다
Author: Kagami Hiroyuki
Artist: Kamiyoshi Rika
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Accidentally summoned by an ancient map, first year high school student, Kiyokawa Hiroto is forced by the arrogant lord of the castle to exterminate the vampire that has been haunting his castle. Unexpectedly befriending a girl from the mummy tribe, Hiroto skillfully managed to capture the vampire with her help. However, he is soon framed by the lord of the castle. Bravely and kindly aiming to be a lord, the fantasy of being summoned to another world starts!

(From Mangaupdates)
Go to Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoilers...Maybe? New Window NormanDFang
  • 1 Replies
Topic Is there a light novel translation? New Window Catshadowdragon
  • 6 Replies
Topic Which girl would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

255 Comments

First  ty for educating me about that you help clear up a little of my misunderstanding. But I have one last question then what did they do with the dead bodies? That the vamp girl killed that night. Cause the villagers could easily figure out what happened if they found them.

Why would they need to hide the bodies? People killed by a vampire in that village is a common occurrence. 

What if the first mummy the MC meet is the other mummy who hates human? What if the MC doesn't get the bandage by chance? What if the mummy who give the bandage to the MC didn't arrive before the vampire girl came? What if the bandage is not as strong as it is? Even if one of this luck factor is missed, the MC is screwed. The only smart thing the MC does is asking for written contract, and that's common sense to be honest...

If all that pessimistic events happens something tells me it will turn this story into one like Shield Hero's, or worse Berserk, which depending on your taste could be a good or bad news.

Simply put this light-hearted kind of story is what the author want, and sadly you have to expect at least a bad-to-mediocre level of writing when it comes to LN, so...

Certainly this have flaws and can be better, for now i'll just try to stick and witness.

First  ty for educating me about that you help clear up a little of my misunderstanding. But I have one last question then what did they do with the dead bodies? That the vamp girl killed that night. Cause the villagers could easily figure out what happened if they found them.

Good question, my thought about this:

They let the villagers knows about the killing the Vampire do, but still let her free, even when most villagers certainly disagrees, but they can't help it. Maybe because unfortunately she is the daughter of some big-shot in Vampire-tribe. Admonishing physical punishment to her could incite revenge from the vampire. I mean, the fact she's defeated is enough to stir up them vampire citizen. The MC comes up with the "Let free but sign and obey this treaty" as to prevent anymore damage from Vampires. This comes with good and bad.

Good- Vampire obeys the deal, if not humans can ask for royal help of higher authority like the Bishop thanks to the treaty to deal with them for good.

Bad- It doesn't really lessen people hates on Vampire, i can imagine in the future a conflict will arise where humans ravages vampires property.

The fact that the MC intentionally hides her from villagers meant he knows they will certainly tries to release their rage on her.

The problem of this kind of stories where the MC supposed to be smart is the author makes everybody else besides the MC dumber instead of making the MC genuinely smart. The glasses guy is particularly annoying since he looks like the author's tool to make the MC looks smart, to make the MC looks smart, pair him with a dumb guy.

And it relies heavily on accidental advantage for the MC, the MC accidentally meet a friendly mummy and got her bandages that accidentally is so strong that the vampire can't break trough. And the MC conveniently got the bandage just before the vampire girl comes and she accidentally surprised with the bandages that the MC wrapped on his head as a joke. He didn't plan any of this, it's just luck is in his favor.

What if the first mummy the MC meet is the other mummy who hates human? What if the MC doesn't get the bandage by chance? What if the mummy who give the bandage to the MC didn't arrive before the vampire girl came? What if the bandage is not as strong as it is? Even if one of this luck factor is missed, the MC is screwed. The only smart thing the MC does is asking for written contract, and that's common sense to be honest...

first, she was surprised to see mummy tribe (actually not) in human's guard post and is not calm enough to deal with it
second, the mummy bandage might have certain "something" that causes vampires unable to break them easily, thus making it the best rope to tie one

nothing looks too strange once you try to read between the lines

The situation with the vamp girl is bothering me. She can over power grown armed adults but can't over power two unarmed(one drunk)teenagers. Besides that looks like an ok story.

first, she was surprised to see mummy tribe (actually not) in human's guard post and is not calm enough to deal with it
second, the mummy bandage might have certain "something" that causes vampires unable to break them easily, thus making it the best rope to tie one

nothing looks too strange once you try to read between the lines

The situation with the vamp girl is bothering me. She can over power grown armed adults but can't over power two unarmed(one drunk)teenagers. Besides that looks like an ok story.

We have to take stealthiness to account. It's possible all those armed adults are taken down by surprise.

The arrogance of the Vampire made her underestimate the Diferentes. She's intentionally reveal herself, and didn't resort to surprise attack. She didn't expect the Diferente to have a mummy bandage, which are hinted to be an obstacle for Vampire. Then the advantages shift in favor for the Diferentes, who used it optimally, resulted in her defeat.

TL:DR: The MCs is in possession of the plot key item "Mummy Bandages" which can caught Vampires off-guard.

Re: Zero.

That is one, but i don't really like it, and the load-when-die premise annoys me.

That was more horror thriller than detective thriller to me.

Plus, it doesn't really have any intellect debate battle.

No Game No Life is a close one, but it was more about gambling.

i came here for the bewbs, but the story is quite interesting... :o

Basically this.

i came here for the bewbs, but the story is quite interesting... :o

Is the LN getting translated by anyone? Also does the Souichi kid do anything later on, he seems kind of like a side character.

I'm an honest individual so I'm following for the tits on the cover as usual.

i'm here for the cover peektur

This is based on a light novel series.  More information here:

http://lndb.info/light_novel/Kou_1_Desu_ga_Isekai_de_Joushu_Hajimemashita

Illustrations for the light novel are by Goban, whose name should be familiar to h-manga fans.  Too bad he isn't the artist for the manga adaptation. . .

Wow, this manga made me realized among the english/translated reincarnation/world-transfer story tropes there hasn't really that much in numbers which main focus is actually mystery-solving ala detective-genre or intense-debate ala Danganronpa.

Re: Zero.

Spoiler

After seeing the title I am guessing this is based on a LN. It doesn't seem to be my thing, however I hope those who like these kinds of mangas enjoy it.

I'm actually quite interested in this, due to the idea that the main character seems to be using his wit rather than some cheat power. I would be interested in reading the source material if this is indeed based on a light or web novel.

Wow, this manga made me realized among the english/translated reincarnation/world-transfer story tropes there hasn't really that much in numbers which main focus is actually mystery-solving ala detective-genre or intense-debate ala Danganronpa.

Are there TL groups who're working on the light novel?

Well... I like the story...

I've tired with someone called from the other world to defeat the demon king or suppaaaa(super) OP MC ᕙ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡⁎)ᕗ

This uses so many tropes but is still quite a unique read.

Spoiler

I'd like some bandages too...but for my nosebleed...
After seeing the title I am guessing this is based on a LN. It doesn't seem to be my thing, however I hope those who like these kinds of mangas enjoy it.

Interesting. Very interesting. :)

I'm an honest individual so I'm following for the tits on the cover as usual.

That is a legit reason and all, but the story isn't bad either so it's a win-win situation for oppai-lovers and not ^^

Thanks for translate it, wakga!!

Tiene Novela?

Afirmativo, pero no sé si la estarán traduciendo o no.

Tiene Novela?

We have lost the chapter 2 !!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics