Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 277votes)

Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita

Alt Names: alt 高1ですが異世界で城主はじめましたalt 高一就是异世界的城主alt 고 1 그렇지만이 세계에서 성주 시작했습니다
Author: Kagami Hiroyuki
Artist: Kamiyoshi Rika
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Accidentally summoned by an ancient map, first year high school student, Kiyokawa Hiroto is forced by the arrogant lord of the castle to exterminate the vampire that has been haunting his castle. Unexpectedly befriending a girl from the mummy tribe, Hiroto skillfully managed to capture the vampire with her help. However, he is soon framed by the lord of the castle. Bravely and kindly aiming to be a lord, the fantasy of being summoned to another world starts!

(From Mangaupdates)
Go to Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoilers...Maybe? New Window NormanDFang
  • 1 Replies
Topic Is there a light novel translation? New Window Catshadowdragon
  • 6 Replies
Topic Which girl would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

255 Comments

Whoo, an update! Now that Champion Scans is helping, can we expect faster updates? (please say yes <.<)

pretty much common thing in otaku world lately ...

lately? it's been around for some time, especially among vampires. Like Flandre Scarlet.

Oh please,let the loli have a hot adult form when she uses her vampire magic,please.

She's an OP loli!? I should have known!!!

pretty much common thing in otaku world lately ...

Loli vampire's going to mess someone up.  Can't wait.

She's an OP loli!? I should have known!!!

An excellent solution to any problem. Vampires!

small thing to mention: the skeleton guard's name that was translated as "caravela", while source has it as "カラベラ" (karabera), I believe a more fitting translation would instead be "calavera", as it means "skull" in spanish (caravela also exists, but between a kind of ship and a skull, I think the latter is more likely to be the author's intended name for the skeleton character)

Oh, maybe the reason the MC is waiting for the vampires is just

Spoiler

Also, if that lord's daughter (Sorciere) got cursed by the Spirit because of something that wasn't even her fault, I sure hope these captors get cursed hard for all they are doing, on the Day of the Spirits no less.

Probably not there would already be a lot of people that would get cursed...it does seems to target specific people tho, (leaving aside all thats for the of MC of course)

now were just waiting for translation of nw chapter that on the source...

Spoiler

Sadly that's how it works, people rate thing mostly based on how much they like/dislike it, rather than an actual objective view of how it really is.

In NovelUpdates there are many of this Isekai novels rated 4-5 stars because being "mediocre" or "no so bad" means "better than the bast mayority". I fell enough time for inacurates reviews/rating and end up reading novels that are absolute trash, while in manga it's also a problem, it's no so big since there's money involved.

Rating something based on how much you like it is the most logical way to do. Rather than basing it on some abstract concept of "worth" or "value".

Anyways, sometimes the things that you like and the things that other people like are different. Because people are different.

So there are plently of cases when you will dislike a 4/5 star rated show. Though this generally doesn't apply as much to 1/2 star shows, which will probably be more universally disliked.

Sadly that's how it works, people rate thing mostly based on how much they like/dislike it, rather than an actual objective view of how it really is.

In NovelUpdates there are many of this Isekai novels rated 4-5 stars because being "mediocre" or "no so bad" means "better than the bast mayority". I fell enough time for inacurates reviews/rating and end up reading novels that are absolute trash, while in manga it's also a problem, it's no so big since there's money involved.

Have you been introduced to my dear friend, Mr. Bayesian Average?

what? the stars in this series aren't for rating the bewbs?

Oh, maybe the reason the MC is waiting for the vampires is just

Spoiler

Also, if that lord's daughter (Sorciere) got cursed by the Spirit because of something that wasn't even her fault, I sure hope these captors get cursed hard for all they are doing, on the Day of the Spirits no less.

That's not really the case. It's related to the people being crazy that's pumping series with 4-5 stars and several 1000s of followers.

As Jean-Jacques Rousseau stated in his "The Social Contract" that :

Spoiler

If people were not madmen, the republics around the world would already have fallen hundreds of years ago[or not have come into existance at all], so what do you expect from said madmen?

That they give reasonable ratings for trashy stories? There are thousands of manga here with 4.x star-ratings that deserve at best 1 or two stars.

Forget it. People are controlled by their emotions, not by their brains. If they like something, they will percieve it and rate it accordingly, even if it isn't worth a read.

Believe me, this story is still better than around 60-70% of the manga here and at least better than 95% of the Isekai-themed stories <_<

of course it is, never noticed its always garbage thats highest rated?

take games for example, FPSs, MOBAs, MMOs,

its always the garbages that is most popular...

That's not really the case. It's related to the people being crazy that's pumping series with 4-5 stars and several 1000s of followers.

As Jean-Jacques Rousseau stated in his "The Social Contract" that :

Spoiler

If people were not madmen, the republics around the world would already have fallen hundreds of years ago[or not have come into existance at all], so what do you expect from said madmen?

That they give reasonable ratings for trashy stories? There are thousands of manga here with 4.x star-ratings that deserve at best 1 or two stars.

Forget it. People are controlled by their emotions, not by their brains. If they like something, they will percieve it and rate it accordingly, even if it isn't worth a read.

Believe me, this story is still better than around 60-70% of the manga here and at least better than 95% of the Isekai-themed stories <_<

As someone who is enjoying this manga, i found it funny how lots of people here lately are complaining about something that should've been the common problems found within an Isekai LN-Adaptation manga. :P

Heck, the execution of tropes and cliches on this one, mediocre at best maybe, are not really even that bad, compared to other Isekai/Incarnation stories out there.

>Girls window shopping
>One hour

Fantasy tag checks out.

Clearly, you haven't met my mother...

why is this garbage getting 1st place on the popular series list? it makes no sense.

of course it is, never noticed its always garbage thats highest rated?

take games for example, FPSs, MOBAs, MMOs,

its always the garbages that is most popular...

>Girls window shopping
>One hour

Fantasy tag checks out.

why is this garbage getting 1st place on the popular series list? it makes no sense.

it's alive!
It's kind of strange that none of the light novel illustrations includes the main character's friend. I wonder if he's a manga only character.

In the anime Twelve Kingdoms they added two extra characters. Those two characters represented some of the internal conflicts that the main character had about being summoned. They might be trying the same thing here.

is this a terribly bad adaptation of a novel or just simply retarded self-insert material? there are so many flaws that is hard to count them....

IIRC, it's the Light Novel. It gets more ridiculous in the future. 

Honestly I think the creator of tihs story is probably just not the brightest or something. Even I can create a story of tihs level and I scored 38% in my english class.

is this a terribly bad adaptation of a novel or just simply retarded self-insert material? there are so many flaws that is hard to count them....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics