Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 35votes)

Tokyo Lastochika

Alt Names: alt Tokyo Last Chikaalt Tokyo Swallowalt Toukyou Lastochikaalt 東京ラストチカ
Author: Miyoshi Furumachi
Artist: Miyoshi Furumachi
Genres: Historical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Next year, I wonder if I could see this scenery again." Maid of service, Tsumura Hana, and the young head of viscount family, Arima Mitsuyuki, had different birth and status. Meiji era distinct status romance, at end of Meiji era there was one love.

In Meiji year 43 (1910), ended the civilization and begin the westernization in capital city, Tokyo. Losing her mother and carring the young little brother, Tsumura Hana begin to serve viscount Arima family. By meeting the head of Arima family, Arima Mitsuyuki, it will alters Hana's fate dramatically. At the change of era, Hana's life will be tossed around...
Go to Tokyo Lastochika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Continue New Window Juan Gutierrez
  • 0 Replies

31 Comments

(I hadn't even noticed the "Tragedy" label before) Hana had better not die! ;__;

Mitsuyuki has money, he can save her, right?
Frack shes sick too(?) >_<
The tragedy tag and chapter 5 is making me wondering what will happen...
I agree with the Emma comparison. I really like the story and look forward to much more! :D
This is such a sweet almost peaceful manga. I love the two protagonists.
From what is to be seen up to now (ch3) this seems to be a nice read. Reminds me of Emma (by Kaoru Mori) - that one had imo the superior artwork.
The story seems promising, although predictable (kind of like all the romances playing at that time)....wait and watch what happens...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics