Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 25votes)

Wonderland

Alt Names: alt ワンダーランドalt ビッグコミックス
Author: Ishikawa Yugo
Artist: Ishikawa Yugo
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Humanity wakes up to find that they've all shrunk. Can they survive amidst the hazards that Nature entails?

This is the story of young Alice and her protective dog Poco in this new world.
Go to Wonderland Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cats, would it be like this? New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies

40 Comments

/delete/

Title shouldn't be "Capture"... it should be...  

Spoiler

And I read sprite because this

(WHY ARE ALL HIS WORK STILL ONGOINGS)

Oh man! This is done by the same person who was doing Sprite. I'm so glad to see they're doing something that's a little more simpler. 

Yup. A very crucial element in the relationship between cats and humans is that neither of us is really something that the other wants to eat.

it isn't so much they don't want to eat us it's that they are not strong enough to kill us.

Look at the cases of cats eating their dead owners while there is still food.

Jeezus. Good thing she has a trusty steed. And hey, at least they can end world hunger, there's plenty of "food" to go around now, even for the animals.

Cats confirmed for worst pet.

It just seems that way mostly because Poco is a sheepdog without any of the "small creature=PREY!" instincts. Anyone with a terrier is going to have a very bad time as well.

Cats confirmed for worst pet.

Inconsistent. Their clothes should've stayed at regular size.

Demon cat? It's a normal cat, lol. Don't get me wrong, I love cats and am definitely a cat person, but this is very likely how they would act in this scenario.

Yup. A very crucial element in the relationship between cats and humans is that neither of us is really something that the other wants to eat.

Demon cat? It's a normal cat, lol. Don't get me wrong, I love cats and am definitely a cat person, but this is very likely how they would act in this scenario.

What the..

I guess calling it a murder of crows is fitting.

Oh. My. God. That demon cat just freakin' slaughtered them.

This just came up. I found it on a competitor website with FOX in the title. LOL. The first chapter is really great and it got my attention. Hoping it comes here soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics