Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 22votes)

Vector Ball

Alt Names: alt ベクターボールalt 矢量球
Author: Raiku Makoto
Artist: Raiku Makoto
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a series of bizarre incidents in his school, student Kometaki Okaka decided to investigate the cause of it.
What he discovers will turn his world upside down.
Go to Vector Ball Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vector Ball color pages and covers New Window teddy-kun
  • 3 Replies

50 Comments

Thanks for the translation, I love Raiku's series !

This Author really has this distinct taste of humour... which i found amusing! :D

And Oh God, what a cliff hanger!

It's so basic but so good at the same time, I like this kind of power.

Hahahaha, of all shounen powers, the one in this fight was particularly amusing. Lovely use of basic mechanics!

Ahahaha, I have no idea what's happening in this manga, but it's delightfully weird. So typical of this author <3...

Raiku series? Instant follow ~

I loved Gash and Doubutsu but this is really lame so far. It's like the editors just got fed up and went "hurry up and make a high school battle manga already!"

Why did I just start reading this now, this is gold mmm...~!

Btw is Chimi supposed to be a parody of Chinmi from Tekken Chinmi mmm...~?
Since Chinmi use some kind of Monkey Kung Fu at some point of the story mmm...

This ran in a weekly magazine, it's understandable why it isn't as detailed as Doubutsu no Kuni which was in a monthly magazine.

Big thanks for anons who managed to scan, translate, clean, and typeset this volume in 3 days!

Its still running mate

I thought that he learned how to draw properly after Doubutsu no Kuni...

Meh, I love his style. 

Still don't get what the fuck is happening in this manga though. Well, not entirely at least. 

This is the most bizarre shit possible, and somehow I love it.

im very happy that he has a new series, but i cant help feel as if his art got worse. Am the only one feeling that?

This ran in a weekly magazine, it's understandable why it isn't as detailed as Doubutsu no Kuni which was in a monthly magazine.

Big thanks for anons who managed to scan, translate, clean, and typeset this volume in 3 days!

This is crazy!.... *followed*

Fully expected this to be a stupid volleyball manga.

Edit: Was not expecting there to actually be volleyball in it after reading the first few chapters. xD

lol the smaller kid is definitely Gash 2.0 and the MC is Kiyomaro 2.0. Still want to see more of this though.

Enjoy. Volume 2 comes out later this year. Also, the color pages are in the forums for those interested

Unlimited table&chair works

DAMN RAIKU HYPE

Spoiler

im very happy that he has a new series, but i cant help feel as if his art got worse. Am the only one feeling that?

Yeah, the art is not nearly as detailed. Its even sketchy at places but the expressions are still strong at least.

New series by Raiku and I never knew about it!

It seems he raised the crazy dial too. This is going to be good.

Let's see where this goes...

OH BABY ITS A NEW RAIKU SERIES

GET HYPE

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics