Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 75votes)

Kodomo wa Wakatte Agenai

Alt Names: alt 子供はわかってあげないalt Çocuklar Anlamazalt Children Wouldn't Understand
Author: Tajima Rettou
Artist: Tajima Rettou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A narrative of self-discovery masquerading as a coming of age romance, a family composition drama, a procedural detective story, and a super-powered thriller. Sakuta Minami openly professes the many loves of her life: Matsumoto Leiji anime, her family, swimming, Magical Plastering Girl Buffalo Koteko, but the unanswered questions surrounding her mother’s separation from her natural father have nagged her all her life. Moji Shouhei, an anime geek with prodigious talent for calligraphy, holds in his gifted hands both a physical key to the roof of their high school as well as the figurative key to finally unraveling the mystery of Minami’s father.
Go to Kodomo wa Wakatte Agenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

Sawauchi thinks your favorite anime is shit.

Joke's on him, I think all anime is shit by definition.

Sawauchi thinks your favorite anime is shit.

the gendering with aki-chan is interesting, excellent translation job there

I just finished the first chapter. Really nice art, good dialogues, promising reading. :-)

That page 19 make me laugh hard, those 2 chuu (maybe brothers?) reading uchuu kyoudai

man, that description is a train wreck -_-

I love how natural the interactions are, and the characters are fun and non-flat. This is opposite of cliche romance manga. And it certainly isn't a thriller lol

Do people write summaries specifically to discourage people from reading the manga?

See any summary by that Chibi shoujo group.

Now that was an interesting chapter....

Thank you very much for the release!

and i'm in

High quality manga. High quality translation.

Thank you, One Snowshoe.

Do people write summaries specifically to discourage people from reading the manga?

Sa~ta~andagi~

I only remember Sata Andagi from that one gag in Azumanga Daioh.

And holy shit the kid doesn't know what a scouter is... End of the world!

One Snowshoe, thanks for the TL notes on the last page, it really adds to the fun.

Agreed. They are appreciated. :)

Maybe I'll tag along for a bit because of the Matsumoto Leiji reference in the synopsis (still thinking that Ginga Tetsudou 999 is the best anime out there until today, and I only watched it like 2 years ago because I wasn't born early enough to see it on TV, even for the synchroed/dubbed version here in Germany...).

Kudos to whoever wrote that lovely description because it really made me want to read this manga.

Heh.  Me.  Cheers.  :)

Kudos to whoever wrote that lovely description because it really made me want to read this manga.

One Snowshoe, thanks for the TL notes on the last page, it really adds to the fun.

Cool.

You think so?

well, as long as the synopsis is not lying.

Art style's pretty unique if I say. I initially thought this was about elementary school students. Either way, the pacing seems decent enough and it has its punch lines here and there. Not enough chapters to openly say its a 5/5 but its worth the follow just from how relaxing the art matches the story.

I dunno why but I'm reminded of Bonnouji.

"Magical Plastering Girl Buffalo Koteko"

What.

This stuff is amazing

intriguing!

You think so?

intriguing!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics