Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 333votes)

Haikyuu!!

Alt Names: alt ハイキュー!!
Author: Furudate Haruichi
Artist: Furudate Haruichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hinata Shouyou, upon seeing a volleyball match, is aiming to become "The Small Giant", and joins his middle school volleyball club. After finding new members, they set out for the middle school tournament, where they've cross paths with a formidable school with the "King of the Court", Kageyama Tobio. Although their team lost, Shouyou is still determined to aim for the top and exact revenge on Kageyama. Upon entering high school, he recieved the biggest surprise--he and Kageyama are on the same school and club!
Go to Haikyuu!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MkWd
  • 28 Replies
Topic Fukurodani vs. Karasuno Official Match! New Window APTX4869
  • 0 Replies
Topic Karasuno's next captain. New Window DAIO
  • 9 Replies
Topic Aniiiimeeeeeee!! New Window zetina
  • 23 Replies
Topic How long will HQ!! be? New Window TaterTots
  • 1 Replies

631 Comments

Thanks for the updates!

But I really hope Hinata gets over his anxiety problems and steps up his game next chapter.
Sort of reminds what it would be like if Naruto and Sasuke started playing volleyball...
oh this is pretty good. excellent art and somehow nice storyline. thanks U-Prod Scanlations
yeah that's it..be proud!..lol
Hehe... I'm proud of myself to have followed this manga since it was released, even before Batoto released it out in here xD
awesome cant wait for the next chapter
It reminds me of Attack!!, entertaining.

Thanks for the chapters
@kishuke the manga on Chapter 2 page 1 is called Golden Time lol
next chap, HURRY!
It's Golden Week not Golden time. They call it Golden Week because Japan was smart and lumped a whole bunch of public holidays together, therefore the 'week'.
WHUT?! ANOTHER CHAPTER?? yay~
oh damn..i was freaking hiding the title..lol...i gues that page was cathcy.lol
fine you better get your butt on releasing golden time :P so many people asking what it is (on different readers).
@xavior02 it's Golden Time, but no chapters have been released yet
Hihihi.... Love the tsundere "lonesome" guy character and the MC :) Hope this manga will last long :D
anyone knows the manga on 1st page chapter2?
@Grindelo, this is WSJ manga...were trying to release this weekly...but...we lack staff to do so..lol...enjoy it then...
From horror to sports. That's quite a change for the mangka and lets hope it doesn't end up like the previous one did.
Posted Image
2 chapters in two days!!!!BANZAI!!!!
I really like this manga
I hope this is not canceled in the near future
and thanks to the scanlation i´m expecting more chapters (:
mm i like the art i hope it dont get cancelled soon but sport mangas dont have too much luck in jump
its good quality tough, dont worry. If the manga its great, quality doesnt matter for me
    • GxC likes this
love it*
Love, how frequently is this getting released?
yay~ finally released...
Spoiler
I like it (the one shot even more), tough I have the feeling it would be canceled... Hope it doesn't!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics