Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

The Vampire Part-Timer Kirishima-kun

Alt Names: alt 吸血バイト霧島くんalt Kyuuketsu Baito Kirishima-kun
Author: Kashima Ui
Artist: Kashima Ui
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He's a vampire destined to lead the world to ruin... So why is he working part time at a convenience store?! A 4 koma about demi-human working!

The new clerk in the convenience store where Amamiya works at is half human and half vampire?! Not to mention, their colleagues are a werewolf and an android... Watching these demi-human work with the half vampire Kirishima-kun should be entertaining in this working comedy☆
Go to The Vampire Part-Timer Kirishima-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quantum Revival Scans Picks Up The Vampire Part-Timer Kirishima-kun! New Window AKABoy123
  • 0 Replies

105 Comments

Quantum Revival Scans will be continuing the scanlation of Vampire Part-Timer Kirishima-kun. 

Due to the lost of interest and translator, I'll have to let this go. If anyone else wants to pick this up, go ahead there's no need to ask. 

So for various reasons I'm no longer translating this. I'm sorry to all the people who were looking forward to the next chapter.

Thus, we are in need of translator right now. If you are interested, please pm me and I'll get back to you asap! 

So for various reasons I'm no longer translating this. I'm sorry to all the people who were looking forward to the next chapter. becauuuuse I do QC now haha

Dat blush when he was sucking her finger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The vampire sparkles.

I think it's fucking brilliant.

6i2gNoj.jpg

Lol that will be at least once a month then...

Yeah my knee jerk reaction was it's a Devil is a Part-timer clone... the first chapter though feels completely different. I'm looking forward to it.

In title, yeah, there's quite the resemblance between the two titles.

In terms of content, I finding this manga to be a bit more similar to There's a Demon Lord on the Floor, but I suppose you can argue that this manga is generic enough that it can be similar to ANY "service provider" type manga.

This reminds me of something...

Yeah my knee jerk reaction was it's a Devil is a Part-timer clone... the first chapter though feels completely different. I'm looking forward to it.

Ok, I like this. xD

Cant wait for more updates!

new comic name of vampire man makes me think of drumpster shrimp; captain gary only has one boat but i have five of broat, haha.,

this comic is so bad it makes me want to go to chrurch. praise be to gohrd. 

(for your heath)

Thanks Doc I'll keep that in mind

new comic name of vampire man makes me think of drumpster shrimp; captain gary only has one boat but i have five of broat, haha.,

this comic is so bad it makes me want to go to chrurch. praise be to gohrd. 

(for your heath)

This reminds me of something...

It seems ok, I will follow it for now...

Thanks for traslate it, Potato Realm!!

The pages are shown how the original is shown. Although I can sympathize with your plight, this is how the author intended them to be viewed.

My main issue was the 'negative space' (or lack thereof) that was in the one-strip format.  Basically, take this but then take out ALL the grey bars in between. 

In my mind, the spacing between each 'page' made it feel like a page-by-page format instead of a one-strip format - and I personally feel that at least even having the spacing helps it be easier to read than having one uber-long strip.  Also, you'll notice that the author did consider each 'page' to be one image, and clicking on a 'page' would hotlink it to the next one.

That said, though, if you guys want to keep the one-strip format, go nuts - I don't know how it's done, but there is a function in Batoto that allows long strips to be shown per page as well, so you may wish to look into that.

Thanks for granting the request though - it made it easier to read for me, at least XD.

I highly doubt that this request will be granted at all, but it would be nice if each 'page' was separated as intended.  Of course, you can say "be grateful that you're reading this period" which I can not refute at all, but still - it'd be nice for those that do not have the 'right size screen'.

It has already been separated. The original has a one-strip format but either way, it's fine by me. 

I highly doubt that this request will be granted at all, but it would be nice if each 'page' was separated as intended.  Of course, you can say "be grateful that you're reading this period" which I can not refute at all, but still - it'd be nice for those that do not have the 'right size screen'.

The pages are shown how the original is shown. Although I can sympathize with your plight, this is how the author intended them to be viewed.

Kiri.. (Mist) -> Vampire

Ama... (Heaven) -> Angel

Garou (Fr: Werewolf) -> Werewolf

Interesting choice of surnames.

What do you mean? Isn't every page separated as intended?

There's an android too, sold.

I assure you that this is not TRAGEDY :)
Also, it's really rare for a 4-koma to be of tragedy genre!

Oh thank god. I'm going to trust you here, and say you've probably just saved me dozens of chapters of terrified anticipation. Could not deal with that again.

I want to believe the whole prophecy nonsense will end up being a gag, and the insofar as yet great comedy will continue. But Helck has traumatized me, and until they get rid of any potential tragedy entirely I will live in fear. Laughing, but still afraid.

I assure you that this is not TRAGEDY :)

Also, it's really rare for a 4-koma to be of tragedy genre! 

I want to believe the whole prophecy nonsense will end up being a gag, and the great comedy will continue. But Helck has traumatized me, and until they get rid of any potential tragedy entirely I will live in fear. Laughing, but still afraid.

so purple hair tends to mean yuki onna and the other guy? has a wolf shadow, which means we're gonna have a convenience store staffed by supernaturals....and probably a high school girl eventually because we all know thats how shit always rolls

Why a girl? We've  got a 1:1 correspondence now, it may tip either way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics