Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 51votes)

Shin Seitokai no Ichizon

Alt Names: alt New Student Council's Discretionalt 新生徒会の一存
Author: Aoi Sekina
Artist: Suemitsu Dicca
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A year has passed since the previous Student Council members have moved on. Now Ken, who's still the Student Council Vice President, has to struggle to get the unwilling new members to assimilate into the Student Council, while learning about each of their past.

Preceded by:
> Seitokai no Ichizon
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/seitokai-no-ichizon-r3592)
Go to Shin Seitokai no Ichizon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh boy... New Window Vaskyr
  • 1 Replies

111 Comments

the game is on

*looks at artist's name*
CzX1sGF.jpg
dis gon' be gud

I hope Oto x Maho gets picked up now...

Yeah,if good means that reading the work feels like a waste of time. Instead of reading this, one could read a real story or save the energy from his PC or Idiot phone [can't call it "smart" because its descension upon humanity was one of the greatest desasters in history; who needs a damn " mobile phone" if its batteries die on you because of useless applications running in the background and/or the screen zaps it for being too large], thus lessening the need for humanity to keep those dangerous nuclear power plants running.

while i don't have a fuck left to give to this seemingly random comment, the least i could do is throw a question mark at it

'?'

Great start

*looks at artist's name*

dis gon' be gud

Yeah,if good means that reading the work feels like a waste of time. Instead of reading this, one could read a real story or save the energy from his PC or Idiot phone [can't call it "smart" because its descension upon humanity was one of the greatest desasters in history; who needs a damn " mobile phone" if its batteries die on you because of useless applications running in the background and/or the screen zaps it for being too large], thus lessening the need for humanity to keep those dangerous nuclear power plants running.

This guy has so much energy its not normal.

Holy shit... I hope they make an anime out of this one like the original for two seasons too.

I miss the old crew already. ;A;

One word : gold.

Still, I guess it's an old series that's being translated now, right ? Talking about FMP and To aru seems kinda outdated, at least for FMP.

Well, I'm not complaining, I always wanted a sequel to the Seitokai no Ichizon anime.

I'm loving minase's comeback. My favorite ever since

*looks at artist's name*
CzX1sGF.jpg
dis gon' be gud

Don't give up Ken, the Harem ending you desired will be realised one day!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics