Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 51votes)

Shin Seitokai no Ichizon

Alt Names: alt New Student Council's Discretionalt 新生徒会の一存
Author: Aoi Sekina
Artist: Suemitsu Dicca
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A year has passed since the previous Student Council members have moved on. Now Ken, who's still the Student Council Vice President, has to struggle to get the unwilling new members to assimilate into the Student Council, while learning about each of their past.

Preceded by:
> Seitokai no Ichizon
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/seitokai-no-ichizon-r3592)
Go to Shin Seitokai no Ichizon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh boy... New Window Vaskyr
  • 1 Replies

111 Comments

WDRBenw.png

Truer words have never been spoken.

Sugisaki should pick a motivator as a job.

wow ...

someone goes into high dere now ... =3= ...

Did volume 2 inside cover just show the masked girls real face? Well, at least we know she looks awesome

She... already fell for him... Huh, that's fast. Or I guess that's Key-kun for ya!

THAT'S HAREM KING FOR YOU

She... already fell for him... Huh, that's fast. Or I guess that's Key-kun for ya!

Considering that he was the first person that did not give up with her is understandable

Trash.

I know this is based on a LN and I know there is an anime version (which I haven't watched) but this is terrible. Chapter 1-2 is a wall of text and chapter 3 blitzes through what I can only assume is the entirety of the first LN volume.

Maybe it would help if you saw the prequel instead of skipping to the sequel where its assumed you know what happens.

Trash.

I know this is based on a LN and I know there is an anime version (which I haven't watched) but this is terrible. Chapter 1-2 is a wall of text and chapter 3 blitzes through what I can only assume is the entirety of the first LN volume.

He should just impregnate Chizuru already.

This is the most retarded idea possible. The girls were a major draw in the original seitokai no ichizon. Is he going to have an 8 girl harem now?

The girls in his harem are:

1- Asuka (ex-girlfriend, chilhood friend)

2- Ringo (step Sister, currently living together)

3- Meguru (classmate, idol)

4- Minase (Rival for best student, currently part of Student Council)

5- Aka-chan (ex-president, graduated)

6- Chizuru (ex-secretary, graduated)

7- Minatsu (ex-vice president, moved)

8- Mafuyu (ex-treasurer, moved)

9- Toudo Lilicia (ex-president of the journalism club, graduated)

10- Alice (Lilicia little sister)

I think that is all, without counting the new characters.

Flying squirrel at head ... ZKC ?

also Chizuru show her yandere ness ...

(actually more than once if you read LN)

This is the most retarded idea possible. The girls were a major draw in the original seitokai no ichizon. Is he going to have an 8 girl harem now?

you forget few other girls (which is not in Seitokai) ... =x= ...

Chapter with Chizuru = Already a win. 

I'd love to read the Light Novel but I don't know where to search. Are they even translated somewhere ?

I was thinking the same. Really glad to see Shizuru once again. She really is beautiful~ (and scary).

If you find a link for the light novel, I'd like it too. But I don't think it's been translated by a group.

Chapter with Chizuru = Already a win. 

I'd love to read the Light Novel but I don't know where to search. Are they even translated somewhere ?

> Suemitsu dicca

Spoiler

Based Ken

who is it? who is it? i mean i have a few people in my head but not sure if they are who you are talking about.

2 people actually (which is why the newspaper at 1st season anime said he is 2 timing) ...

(he get really depressed after ending his 2 timing and almost try to dead in snowy night, but that first set of 4 girl harem save his life)

the hint even more clear in 2nd season anime ...

I still won't tell tough ... =3= ...

if you watch the anime, read the LN, you will also notice Ken already have someone who love him BEFORE the first set of original harem ... I wonder if they will also appear again in here ... (which I hope so)

I won't tell you who is it since it might cause spoiler ...

Note : the anime somehow give vague hint, LN will give more clear answer ...

time to re-watch anime of this title again ...

Spoiler

love all the funny parody ...

who is it? who is it? i mean i have a few people in my head but not sure if they are who you are talking about.

So other already graduate and only Ken left there?

That's sad...

Hope he can rebuild his harem garden again

But looking at the potential member seems not as a good as first harem group for now

if you watch the anime, read the LN, you will also notice Ken already have someone who love him BEFORE the first set of original harem ... I wonder if they will also appear again in here ... (which I hope so)

I won't tell you who is it since it might cause spoiler ...

Note : the anime somehow give vague hint, LN will give more clear answer ...

time to re-watch anime of this title again ...

Spoiler

love all the funny parody ...

So other already graduate and only Ken left there?

That's sad...

Hope he can rebuild his harem garden again

But looking at the potential member seems not as a good as first harem group for now

I laughted at the game that he was buying, so customer specific. Seen the apparition of meguru and mamoru made my very happy too, for some reason i love them.

I am the only one that want to read about "That Corporation" arc?

GO GET 'EM, TIGER!

She not even there and Minatsu is still best girl.

I hope his old harem member will get back quite often ...

also ...

hoping someone continue the manga previous series translation ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics