Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 64votes)

Hayate x Blade

Alt Names: alt はやて×ブレード
Author: Hayashiya Shizuru
Artist: Hayashiya Shizuru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurogane Hayate finds herself in a dilemma. Her twin sister, Nagi, is recovering from an injury and needs someone to go to school in her place. Little did she know, the school was based on a "Swordswoman League," where everyone participates in what are called Duels for Stars with their sisters-in-arms, shinyuu, in order to gain prestige, money, and power.

Her first encounters with the students at this new school range from intimidating, such as with the Student Council President, Amachi Hitsugi and her shinyuu, Miyamoto Shizuku, to completely awestruck, such as the hot-headed but extremely experienced (and without a shinyuu) Mudou Ayana. At first Hayate thinks she can get away without participating in the Duels for Stars, but the first day she comes home, the orphanage she cares for deeply is a complete wreck...
Go to Hayate x Blade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New Chapters, 59(+?) New Window honeyeclipse
  • 2 Replies

104 Comments

@Cesc as to that I would have to disagree as their is a character that is always making advances at on one of the main characters though sometimes it's hard to tell if it's jokingly or not and it appears as if other girls have feelings for each other imo but that's why I wanted the opinion of others who had read this to see if they agreed with my assessment or not.
I have not read the manga, but look at this http://vatoto.com/read/_/53326/hayate-x-blade_v1_ch6_by_ncis
One glance at the art was enough to bring up the same question, but if someone who have read it can confirm, then please add that tag.
Though baka updates doesn't have it in the genres I believe that this manga has at least some underlying if not at times outright shoujo-ai. So I was wandering if anyone else thought it would be appropriate to add it to the genres listing?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics