Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 92votes)

Nanashi no Asterism

Alt Names: alt ななしのアステリズム
Author: Kobayashi Kina
Artist: Kobayashi Kina
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsukasa Shiratori, Nadeshiko Washio and Mikage Kotooka are three close-knit friends in junior high school. For almost a year, Tsukasa has been harboring a secret she can't tell anyone: she has a crush on Nadeshiko. She resigns to keep it locked away forever, but then discovers that Nadeshiko has a crush on Mikage. Not wanting to mess up their current relationship, Tsukasa decides to support Nadeshiko in any way she can. However, Mikage has a secret of her own that she can't share with anyone.

Latest Chapter: http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/nanashino/
Go to Nanashi no Asterism Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Nanashi no Asterism New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

I bet 10 dollars that Subaru cross-dresses because

Spoiler

It's Love Rock-Paper-Scissors!

Shiratori -> Washio -> Kotooka -> Shiratori -> etc

A love triangle that continuously circles around until we're all sad forever!

Jesus, I hope they can break Mikage out of the way she thinks. She needs some real love in her life.

They haven't said what Mikage's secret is yet. So I am guessing that she is in love with Shiratori. Or that she is a trap herself!

And yeah, I also think that Asakura fell in love with Shiratori's brother while he was out dressed as Shiratori. How else would he have been able to see her? And it is a huge coincidence that he goes to the same school as him as well.

And yeah, I also kinda suspect that Nadeshiko fell for the young tomboyish Shiratori too.

What a fun little series this is!

So

Spoiler

No, a trap for a trap:
Spoiler

I kinda think that guy not love Mc but her brother.

Probably even deeper than that. Bro got dressed and hooked up the guy to have a thing for his sister.

Spoiler

Okay, so crossdressing bro that looks just like MC breaks the love circle. One down, two to go

Can't stop thinking this

Spoiler

So

Spoiler

I kinda think that guy not love Mc but her brother.

Hooray for traps~

So why did Hachimitsu pick this up? It doesn't seem like something that's in their usual interests.
Either way, I'm glad they did and hopefully we're finally going to get updates for this.

Because Tsukasa's brother is a trap. :v

Thanks for the chapter!

Predictions: Washio's first love was tomboy Shiratori, the Asakura guy fell in love with the cross-dressing younger brother, and somebody will be disappointed by the results of the elections in Somalia.

I'd say instead of tomboy Shiratori it was younger brother Shiratori

Shiratori is swan I think. Washio is eagle. But what is Kotooka?

Oh, wait. If it is based on Summer Triangle then the third one should be lyre. Hmm, a koto is a stringed instrument like a lyre.

Thanks for the chapter!

Predictions: Washio's first love was tomboy Shiratori, the Asakura guy fell in love with the cross-dressing younger brother, and somebody will be disappointed by the results of the elections in Somalia.

smelly cliffhangers already?

christ.

Can't stop thinking this
Spoiler

So why did Hachimitsu pick this up? It doesn't seem like something that's in their usual interests.

Either way, I'm glad they did and hopefully we're finally going to get updates for this.

I don't know, but Hachimitsu's translation seems inferior to /u/ Scanlations.

Solution: three-way 69

I'm glad Hachimitsu Scans picked this up! This kind of love triangle is interesting.

So, one is secretly in love with the other, who was found out to be love with the third, who apparently as it seems hinted, is in love with the first girl but bounces from guy to guy trying to substitute her feelings rather than face them.

Aaaaaand, this picture goes right here...

Spoiler

polyagomy?

So, one is secretly in love with the other, who was found out to be love with the third, who apparently as it seems hinted, is in love with the first girl but bounces from guy to guy trying to substitute her feelings rather than face them.

Aaaaaand, this picture goes right here...

Spoiler

Project, think of it like this, it might not be the band-aid that makes them fall, in love, but the fact they get to look closely on the person, and thereby notice how hot they are. etc etc.

Another series where people fall in love too easily.

Had giving a band-aid to someone been enough to make him/her fall in love with you, I would have had a harem.

It's cute and all but the overused cliche is rather grating.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics