Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 115votes)

AniTomo - My Brother's Friend

Alt Names: alt Ani wa tomodachialt Anitomoalt 兄友alt Teman Kakak Ku
Author: Akagawara Modomu
Artist: Akagawara Modomu
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanase, a polite, a old-fashioned girl, gets a boyfriend for the first time - her brother's friend. However, both of them have no idea what they should do next... Hand-holding would be too embarrassing, and 'dating' is something mature people would do.
Go to AniTomo - My Brother's Friend Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Oh my god, the brother is hilarious. The wingman from hell lol

I liked that. The art is nice and clean and doesn't look liked your typical shoujo.

Now I noticed a love triangle tag on MU, but the way this went it's probably gonna be fluffy overall. If there is a love triangle, it will be most likely one sided for the new person who appears. I'm gonna be mad if these 2 aren't together in the end because I liked them a lot.

Spoiler

Thanks for the chapter

Now I noticed a love triangle tag on MU, but the way this went it's probably gonna be fluffy overall. If there is a love triangle, it will be most likely one sided for the new person who appears. I'm gonna be mad if these 2 aren't together in the end because I liked them a lot.

Plot twist: the third is the brother lol. JK, no way it goes like that, it will went dark so fast whichever way he goes haha ...ha... don't.

The brother ain't exactly a charmer either. Even if he helped hook her up with his friend it doesn't change the fact he treats her like a servant and doormat.

...isn't that a normal siblings relationship? I dunno man, the nearer the age gap siblings got, the more they treat each others as... well.. shit. I talk to my sister "Oy gimme that" as if talking to a servant, and my sister just look at me as if I were a doormat, saying "bitch please" with her eyes... 

It's just that in this case, the imouto herself has strong housewife spirit. Seemed like he does anything for the brother, but TBH IMHO so far anything she does is just usual ordinary chores that befits her spirit...

Doesn't the Bro Code say "you shall not go after your friend's sister"?

It's closer to "you shall not go after your friends sister without permission."

Doesn't the Bro Code say "you shall not go after your friend's sister"?

The brother ain't exactly a charmer either. Even if he helped hook her up with his friend it doesn't change the fact he treats her like a servant and doormat.

I feel her brother is a separate issue. He's just an Actual Sadist. Whether he set his sister up for her and his friend's benefit or just to not have to hear his friend talk about it any more is up for interpretation.

I liked that. The art is nice and clean and doesn't look liked your typical shoujo.

The big bro is such a bro!

Good art? Good characters? Sign me the hell up.

No, just that one group of three boys she apparently has the bad luck to get involved with over and over again.

what a nice bro

So apparently all the other guys in this world except him are total assholes..

No, just that one group of three boys she apparently has the bad luck to get involved with over and over again.

So apparently all the other guys in this world except him are total assholes..

Ohhhh, this one's cute.

ahah que genial el hermano

Ay, me encantó ;;_____;; <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics