Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 115votes)

AniTomo - My Brother's Friend

Alt Names: alt Ani wa tomodachialt Anitomoalt 兄友alt Teman Kakak Ku
Author: Akagawara Modomu
Artist: Akagawara Modomu
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanase, a polite, a old-fashioned girl, gets a boyfriend for the first time - her brother's friend. However, both of them have no idea what they should do next... Hand-holding would be too embarrassing, and 'dating' is something mature people would do.
Go to AniTomo - My Brother's Friend Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

That it is child.

Spoiler

Unfortunately a large part of her confidence issues is probably due to her brother and his very domineering personality. A person can only take that so much growing up before it ends up beating them down.

Eh. maybe. I mean he seems demanding of her, but he also seems really protective of her and is trying to help her and his friend get together. I think it's just a natural no confidence thing.

To those delinquents: Big brother is watching you. You shall not bother this couple.

Onii san is definitely the MVP in their relationship, I love him!!

The mother and daughter at the end looks like Chibi Maruko-chan and her mother for me.

when cuando sabes leer espaƱol and read english ;)

d91.gif

Every time this updates my heart grows a little bigger in size. They're like two tiny animals who love each other, I want to watch over them and protect their love.

I think Big bro is the actual star of this manga. Let's face it, he's the one moving the plot and he's obviously the one in charge. Oh, and of course this is all part of his plan leading to world domination.

He's already got me conquered. So I totally agree.

Obviously alot of the drama is her jumping to conclusions thus causing a misunderstanding, but I find it overall endearing because this is all very new to her so she doesn't know how to properly react to it. She definitely has a confidence issue. She clearly really likes him and wants to be with him.

Also, I feel bad for Ringo's boyfriend.

Unfortunately a large part of her confidence issues is probably due to her brother and his very domineering personality. A person can only take that so much growing up before it ends up beating them down.

Obviously alot of the drama is her jumping to conclusions thus causing a misunderstanding, but I find it overall endearing because this is all very new to her so she doesn't know how to properly react to it. She definitely has a confidence issue. She clearly really likes him and wants to be with him.

Also, I feel bad for Ringo's boyfriend.

Liking ponytails? Truly a man with a patrician taste.

Spoiler

Cute.

This ponytail is my fetish.

This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail. This ponytail!

Not only is onii-chan a god at making relationships the dude is also a god at cross-dressing.

There is  duplicate of page 126 on pages 14 and 15.  Dear god that level of awkwardness they have. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Updated; thank you.

There is  duplicate of page 126 on pages 14 and 15.  Dear god that level of awkwardness they have. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Alright, the brother's incredible. Just owning that femme fatale look.

For interest: Editing chapter 3 video. 
Also, big bro = best bro.

Spoiler

Clearly, the angels from above are protecting his innocent heart.

Spoiler

That 's a perfect waifu right there. Marry her nao!

I thought the small friend said she had a boyfriend already.

Yes, she did. You were supposed to learn something about her personality from that.
I think Big bro is the actual star of this manga. Let's face it, he's the one moving the plot and he's obviously the one in charge. Oh, and of course this is all part of his plan leading to world domination.

She is looking for a better one...

Meh. Three chapters is enough for me. The "conflict" in every single one is just a stupid misunderstanding and for some reason the girl just silently worries about it instead of opening her friggin mouth.

The brother comes off as an ass, but he also seems like the ultimate wingman.

Spoiler

That's usually how love triangles are if they aren't a focal point of the manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics