Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 75votes)

Hana o Meshimase

Alt Names: alt 花を召しませalt Hana wo Meshimasealt Per favore compra un fiorealt Please Buy a Flower
Author: Iwashita Keiko
Artist: Iwashita Keiko
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After Shion's mother passed away, she was left with her father who loves to gamble and evade his responsibilities as a father. Due to that continuous pattern, Shion moves in to live as a live-in employee with 25-years-old florist Shun Mamyuuda. As she begins to learn the value of flowers and life, will she also find her place in love?
Go to Hana o Meshimase Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

Rereading this for the nth time for the color pages <3

Damn, this is cheesy and cliche as heck, but I actually read all 3 released chapters (as of writing) and didn't find myself wincing or facepalming at all, and that's rare with drama-romance mangas. Guess I'll stick around. Thanks to the scanlators.

Damn it i hate depressing cliffhangers, so cliche!

At least it happened in capter 3! And those colour pages made up for the hanger like flowers on a cliff IMHO.
Damn it i hate depressing cliffhangers, so cliche!

Alredy read this and its a great story.

And the award to the gentlest shoujo hero yet goes to...

Following because of the gorgeous art and the interesting description. Hope the story lives up to expectations.

EDIT:

Spoiler

SAME HERE. The cover was very eye-catchin'~ The art <3

Simply beautiful. The art,story,build-up. Everything.

Oya? Oh? Ohhhh! Yep just the type i like (follows)

Nice 1st chapter, the characters are adorable and the art is very good !

Whoa, what a nice story. And the interactions are so well done and nuanced that you can really feel who these characters are. Definitely worth the read.

Following because of the gorgeous art and the interesting description. Hope the story lives up to expectations.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics