Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 150votes)

Niehime to Kemono no Ou

Alt Names: alt 祭品公主与兽之王alt 贄姫と獣の王alt 제물공주와 짐승의 왕alt 산제물의 공주와 짐승의 왕alt Princess of the Sacrifice & King of the Beast
Author: Tomofuji Yu
Artist: Tomofuji Yu
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Saliphie, the 99th sacrifice to the terrifying demon king, learns two secrets about the king: The first, that he has been letting the sacrifices go in secret. The second, that half of his blood is that of a human. She gets to know the king's kindness and sorrow, and then it's announced that the king has taken Saliphie, who wishes to become a source of energy for the king, as his queen, and...?" Baka-Updates
Go to Niehime to Kemono no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

186 Comments

1466620201-fluffle.jpg

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!! D:<

Sees cover: Goat hugged by a girl

Sees Tag: Romance

Conclusion: Furry?

Sadly no it would appear after reading the chapter. Well not that I am hoping for furry, but it would certainly make it more interesting if we didn't have the plot twist.

Spoiler

I wonder how long it will be before he forgets to play the role of the fearsome King. The end of the chapter suggests it may be soon.

This reminds me of a novel called Mimizuku and the king of the night which is similar to this one but with a bit more depth to it

Vaguely disappointed, but not surprised, by the Kings real form but this manga is interesting enough so I'll suck it up.
A beauty falls in love with a beast eh? Where have I seen this before? Jokes aside, this could actually have potentials if it stays away from too much drama and focus more on the romance.

Sees cover: Goat hugged by a girl

Sees Tag: Romance

Conclusion: Furry?

So cute.

It's cute and funny. But I hope the girl will be a little more than a princess in distress.

is that a mix between a goat and a deer mammoth? ~sexy

Edit: I was so wrong, don't ask me to play the "mythological creature guessing game" again.. and he can turned into a sexy human-formed male !!

thats convenient, I was wondering how they were going to copulate

This has potential... I can't wait.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics