Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 150votes)

Niehime to Kemono no Ou

Alt Names: alt 祭品公主与兽之王alt 贄姫と獣の王alt 제물공주와 짐승의 왕alt 산제물의 공주와 짐승의 왕alt Princess of the Sacrifice & King of the Beast
Author: Tomofuji Yu
Artist: Tomofuji Yu
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Saliphie, the 99th sacrifice to the terrifying demon king, learns two secrets about the king: The first, that he has been letting the sacrifices go in secret. The second, that half of his blood is that of a human. She gets to know the king's kindness and sorrow, and then it's announced that the king has taken Saliphie, who wishes to become a source of energy for the king, as his queen, and...?" Baka-Updates
Go to Niehime to Kemono no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

186 Comments

... It feels so satisfying to see his eyes shred that girl to pieces XD

I was actually okay with her until she wiped her paw off on her handkerchief after Saliphie shook her hand ... after that ... no. Also, nightcrawling like that is ... well, where it has a "precedent" of sorts (although to me it is still not okay) the King saw through it - ambition. And in my opinion rightly "shredded" her.

This continues to be an engaging series!

Thanks for the release once again. :)

You wouldn't think a couple of black spheres, one with an eye and the other with a mouth, would be so cute but they are!! Cy and Loppy looked somehow extra cute with their nighties ^_^

Of course our lead couple is cute too, I think the king was especially endearing this last chapter. It feels so satisfying to see his eyes shred that girl to pieces XD

One doesn't match up with the other.

Assume demons aren't going to humans and saying "give us a sacrifice", the idea that demons would think "oh no humans, get away from them, they bring war and we lose loved ones" makes no sense. If people started committing suicide on your lawn, would you think "Holy shit! They're gonna kill me!"? No, you'd think "These people are nuts! I need to make sure they don't drag me into their suicide rituals!" (eg. Kill them before they kill us)

I think it kinda makes sense, since the ones who're actually demanding the sacrifice are the nobility of the demons because they want to feel empowered over the humans (mentioned somewhere in chapter 1). This has nothing to do with the common folk (like those in the town), who, as far as they're concerned, just see humans as enemies who fought against and killed their people. Also, the sacrifice thing isn't that frequent as they're being chosen every year or something(? I didn't catch how frequent it is) and delivered to the demon king... so it's not like humans are rushing to the demons going "Kill me now~"

Or at least... that's what I think is going on? . _ .

...oh, he has a bishie form

Boring

Assume demons aren't going to humans and saying "give us a sacrifice", the idea that demons would think "oh no humans, get away from them, they bring war and we lose loved ones" makes no sense. If people started committing suicide on your lawn, would you think "Holy shit! They're gonna kill me!"? No, you'd think "These people are nuts! I need to make sure they don't drag me into their suicide rituals!" (eg. Kill them before they kill us)

i don't want to spoil what happens in the future chapters for anyone, but i will say that the logic behind what both sides are thinking will be explained! message me if you're impatient and want to know know xD

It emphasizes misplaced fear. Sometime long ago people were like "demons are crazy bad, we need to sacrifice humans so we don't die" and this grew to be the standard. The monsters aren't saying "we must kill humans or they'll kill us all!" however, they're saying, "oh no humans, get away from them, they bring war and we lose loved ones"

Lots of cliche, but I don't mind at all.  Some cliches never go bad.

So cute!

I'm liking this quite a bit

The last pages order is wrong I believe

They are, the .zip file decompressed wrong and I can't fix it :/

Edit: I posted about it in the quality assurance forum, hopefully it will be fixed soon!

What a weird story. I know the whole humans-vs-monsters is supposed to be a major theme, but the way both sides act is bizarre.

"We gotta sacrifice human girls to the monsters or the demon king will kill us all!"

"We gotta kill humans or the humans will kill us all!"

?!?

It emphasizes misplaced fear. Sometime long ago people were like "demons are crazy bad, we need to sacrifice humans so we don't die" and this grew to be the standard. The monsters aren't saying "we must kill humans or they'll kill us all!" however, they're saying, "oh no humans, get away from them, they bring war and we lose loved ones"

What a weird story. I know the whole humans-vs-monsters is supposed to be a major theme, but the way both sides act is bizarre.

"We gotta sacrifice human girls to the monsters or the demon king will kill us all!"

"We gotta kill humans or the humans will kill us all!"

?!?

This is a nice read so far, looking forward to the new chapters :)

The last pages order is wrong I believe

those last pages.. HNNNNG *clenches chest*

That translator's note. I was totally bashing my head against the keyboard there too!

Every Wednesday and Sunday, that's not "Not So Fast" anymore, much grateful mate mmm...~!

The "Not So Fast" in their name doesn't refer to the speed of the group's scanlating. It's more like "Not so fast weeb! Put your hands behind your head and step away from the waifu!"

That kind of "Not So Fast."
Me encanta!!! ❤
Death flags

Every Wednesday and Sunday, that's not "Not So Fast" anymore, much grateful mate mmm...~!

Am I the only one that disliked that the king has a "Human half"?
I mean it has been done to the death by know: human girl likes to bone half monster. How about human girl x 100%monster creature for a change

Mahoutsukai no yome?
AAHHH! SOOO CUTE! HE'S LIKE A CARPENTER BEEE!!!!

I mean it has been done to the death by know: human girl likes to bone half monster. How about human girl x 100%monster creature for a change

If you're into that sort of stuff, you should try reading Hentai. 

(Also he's 364/365th monster.)

Aaaww... so cute mmm...
Wait... this is not a oneshot but an ongoing series... hell yeah mmm...~!

Tomofuji Yu does some great stuff but it usually only goes for 1 or 2 volumes. I hope this goes for longer, but doesn't stagnate around like similar demon x nihilistic girl manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics