Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 99votes)

Musashi-kun to Murayama-san wa Tsukiatte Mita.

Alt Names: alt MusaMuraalt Musashi and Murayama's Dating Trialalt 武蔵くんと村山さんは付き合ってみた。
Author: Asuku Naru
Artist: Asuku Naru
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Musashi and Murayama, both of whom stand out in class, decided to start dating! Follow their delightful adventures in this slow-paced 4-panel romantic comedy!

Original: https://ganma.jp/musamura
Go to Musashi-kun to Murayama-san wa Tsukiatte Mita. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

173 Comments

If the cover is true, then this will be about three couples of stupid, nervous, and awkward teenagers. And with the two main couple starting going out in the first chapter, this will be much faster than my other favourites of the "stupid teenagers' stupid romance" genre like Love Lab or Tomo-chan is a Girl!

If so, 10/10, two thumbs up, A++, 4-Koma of the Year All Years

Their relationship will be the cutest trainwreck I've seen in ages.

This is so cute.

Its cute but i wonder why i don't realy hook up with this manga,
maybe because i  get diabetes by WAKABAYASHI Toshiya, i can't taste sugar anymore.

I got something that'll get that out of your system. Go to Happy Sugar Life.

maybe because i  get diabetes by WAKABAYASHI Toshiya, i can't taste sugar anymore.

then break down some sugar with some sugar detox ...

This is pretty silly/cute so far~ Looking forward to see what the rest of the series holds.

oh god, I need to prepare my insulin now. 

Why are you me? This is very confusing.

Surprisingly, the nervous wreck deer-in-the-headlights style MC worked... really well here? But they're usually terrible. I wonder, did the author do an annoying trope in a good way, or is there some other reason he's tolerable?
Absolutely cannot tell how I'm going to feel about this story, but I'm following it anyways. It made me not hate something I should, so it earned at least a follow.

Probably because he gave an answer instead of putting it off for 10 years.

Ah, good solution. So instead of it just being him, they're both nervous wrecks.
Honestly it probably will be a lot more enjoyable this way.

It is shown in the first chapter that the girl was a nerdy recluse and the guy's a total pansy. Or maybe I didn't make them clear enough.
Ah, good solution. So instead of it just being him, they're both nervous wrecks.
Honestly it probably will be a lot more enjoyable this way.

I was a bit skeptical of wimpy MC, but it seems they're both total doofuses. Which I am perfectly okay with. Better if it goes two ways rather than one person being the reason for a lack of progress.

oh god, I need to prepare my insulin now. 

"I need to nourish my stomach with food"

Thank you MC for clearing that out. I obviously would have thought he was nourishing his stomach with discarded parts from electronic appliances and broken glass had he not provided that explanation.

Personally I still find this annoying trope (jittery, introverted MC), annoying.

Surprisingly, the nervous wreck deer-in-the-headlights style MC worked... really well here? But they're usually terrible. I wonder, did the author do an annoying trope in a good way, or is there some other reason he's tolerable?
Absolutely cannot tell how I'm going to feel about this story, but I'm following it anyways. It made me not hate something I should, so it earned at least a follow.

This is quite a big series. There are 121 raw chapters, and going.

Potential diabetes type V(vanilla)?
Instafollow.

heh.
This seems like it'll be cute for a few chapters, I bet it'll burn out after the 5th or so.
They all do~

never have too much of a vannila

insta follow

hmmm the dose is not enough, i need moar! Potato Realm thanks for the translation!
Why does the art for this look familiar?
Instant follow!! Gimme moarr

1st chapter and already hook up. faster than 99% rom-com

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics