Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 78votes)

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisanshou - Truth of Zero

Alt Names: alt Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 第三章 Truth of Zeroalt Re:제로에서 시작하는 이세계 생활 3장alt Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisanshou - Truth of Zero
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Matsuse Daichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high-school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

3rd part in the manga series.

Prequel (2nd part) :
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-dainishou-yashiki-no-shuukan-hen-r15374

Do not edit the title.
Go to Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisanshou - Truth of Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisanshou - Truth of Zero chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

114 Comments

Btw, spoilers for the third arc of ranobe are here http://pastebin.com/7da71H9b

Oh my fucking god 

TT_TT nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

• ​SPOILER ALERT:

http://otscans.com/foolslide/read/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/en/0/10/page/34

Any idea who is this crazy funk? ;(
emilia mom or emilia? :(

They announced re:zero anime will have 25 episodes, it will make my purpose to wait and read this manga become nonexist because ofc the anime will caught up Oh man.

I already look at raw manga for third arc. so, manga version and ln version are different because
Spoiler

Bg2oCfeIEAApIv_.jpg

Finished ep 11 of the anime... TIME TO LIFT THE RESTRAINT (ノ ゚Д゚)ノ

tumblr_o0q476clWC1r93976o1_500.gif

anyone can tell me what "hyper my time" mean (its a phrase or something?)

What was that?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dammit it left on a cliffhanger!!

Chapters 6,7 are out, btw

You know, with all the spoilers in "Residence Chapter"most ppl know now how that arc will end and started reading "Truth of Zero"
And you can join now that group!!!!!!

After all is all warm and cozy in this side of the river.

HA!
i never read the spoilers of that arc and i will never know how it will end and most of all... i can't swim, so i will NEVER go in that side of the river.. never...
bwahahahahahaha...

must... resist... reading this manga... before epi11...

DAMN ... 2 weeks more ...

MUST ... RESIST ... TEMPTATION ...

She wants something bigger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

I believe this was my sentiment when beginning Arc 3, but can Subaru deliver?  Or is his "role" just too small?

MUST RESIST THIS ONE!!

She wants something bigger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

You know, with all the spoilers in "Residence Chapter"most ppl know now how that arc will end and started reading "Truth of Zero"
And you can join now that group!!!!!!

After all is all warm and cozy in this side of the river.

Bg2oCfeIEAApIv_.jpg

hold till ep 11 of Re:Zero anime then dig this manga

This is extremely confusing. Is this the sequel to the other series?

Yes. It's the third arc of the story.
Each arc has its own manga. And second arc (manga edition) is still not finished.

This is extremely confusing. Is this the sequel to the other series?

i didn't read it... yet..

but if i give in, i MIGHT read it...

hold till ep 11 of Re:Zero anime then dig this manga

Wait, so the artist went back to being the person who did the first story arc?  What, are they tag-teaming?

well, next time ask about the manga before reading it :3

i didn't read it... yet..

but if i give in, i MIGHT read it...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

spoiler no spoiley...
spoiler no spoiley...
SPOILER NO SPOILEY!!!

well, next time ask about the manga before reading it :3

unlimited spoiler works

god now i cant fully enjoy the anime or manga.... XD

damn dog

Search Comics