Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 42votes)

Amanogawa Ke No Yon Shimai

Alt Names: alt 天之河家の4姉妹alt Empat Saudari Bima Saktialt Milky Way Four Sisters
Author: Shiroya Maken
Artist: Shiroya Maken
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of the 4 sisters, Haruko, Akira, Natsuna and Fuyuno. Ever thought of having an elder sister or younger sister? This is the 4-koma story of such a household of sisters.

Original webcomic - http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=14828
Go to Amanogawa Ke No Yon Shimai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

98 Comments

More sweets ? :P

Pleeeeasseeee?????   

Ah such a heartwarming story~
Thanks for the chapters! It's so refreshing in the middle of a busy week.

one ticket to Feeladelphia please

More sweets ? :P

Mangaka is savage 2 chapter with sweet, are you trying to kill us with diabetes?

Yas I have, and I'm getting busier xD sooooooooooo, that being said, I'm looking for an editor who'd edit this series. is anyone interested?

You've been busy Squiggles!!!!

"Milky Way Four Sisters"? Who the heck translated the title like that? Amanogawa is clearly a family name, not a word to be translated. The title is "the 4 sisters of the Amanogawa family".

I'm sorry, but that's what was written there by the Author herself. So, yeah. I used the japanese instead of the english version she did. To be frank, I understand how you feel. But I'm guessing the Author is trying to tell us the story about the four sisters, like how we live on the milky way? 

BTW guys don't forget!!!

1ClWWEe.png

"Milky Way Four Sisters"? Who the heck translated the title like that? Amanogawa is clearly a family name, not a word to be translated. The title is "the 4 sisters of the Amanogawa family".

Wild FEELS appeared!
FEELS used BACKSTORY!
It's super effective!

Soothing and heartwarming story

Cute girls and relaxing story.

I wish life is that comfy xD

This is quite comfy

Just a little trivia, Oyakodon literally means "parent-child donburi".

I'd impregnate all four of them.

Oh....... Ok *police sirens*

I'd impregnate all four of them.

It is in order. Nine months after spring is autumn, nine months after autumn is summer, nine months after summer is winter ;)

This guy know where he is.

Haru = spring

Aki = fall/autumn

Natsu = summer

Fuyu = winter

Why is it not in order? Dammit, author.

It is in order. Nine months after spring is autumn, nine months after autumn is summer, nine months after summer is winter ;)

Haru = spring

Aki = fall/autumn

Natsu = summer

Fuyu = winter

Why is it not in order? Dammit, author.

Remember, even if you have no writing ability whatsoever you can still make it in manga world just by drawing cute girls.

Looks cute!  Let the story begin!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics