Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 167votes)

Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)

Alt Names: alt 一不小心转生了alt 転生しちゃったよ (いや、ごめん)alt Tensei ShiChatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)alt You got reincarnated (well, sorry)
Author: Headphone Samurai
Artist: Yatoyaniwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou's life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it. Shou asks to retain all his old memories for the new life. Shou is reborn as Will, a noble's son in a world where magic use is common and involves knowledge of kanji characters. With all his memories, he's a brilliant toddler, and when he experiments with magic, he finds that he has an amazing talent for it! What's more, though he was smart but unloved in his old life, in his new life he has a mother and a father who both love him deeply. His future as Will is looking very bright!

Adaptation of the light novel of the same name.

Original raw: https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/997000115
Go to Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoilers from web novel New Window kuraiaku
  • 5 Replies

218 Comments

Well this can only end well...

He would constantly be guarded afterwards even if little to no damage . reminds me of no fatigue. Mc mom there constantly use null magic after she discover he could use magic. Only effective for a while cause he learned null magic and uses it to null her null magic.

Fire? At the library?

Well this can only end well...

Fire? At the library? The term "playing fire on munition store " comes to mind.

why manga like this very slow update

Seen a massive influx of these lately. 
I'm starting to feel a bit like a manga critic and am starting to see some tropes associated with them. 
But damned if I'm gonna actually hold this against the manga! I love these stories and I like seeing where they go with them!

From the synopsis alone it sounds like mushoku tensei..

Getting killed by Vase-san instead of Truck-san. Huh, that's something new.

(Not. But eh, just because something cliched doesn't mean it's necessarily bad)

Unless it's Seo.
so glad someone finally picked this one up. i'm really looking forward to reading it in english. thankyou very much for the translation!

Gonna need reincarnated tag soon.

Getting killed by Vase-san instead of Truck-san. Huh, that's something new.

(Not. But eh, just because something cliched doesn't mean it's necessarily bad)

i guess reincarnation mangas are popular as of late. not including this one, i know of 5 mangas thats starts off as reincarnation. im sure there are a metric butt ton more. well anyways im still gonna read it

blame for that syosetsu narou. even though it was only a novel hosting side for writer, somehow it has made a trend for reincarnation/transferred genre. at first it wasnt this saturated with these genre but maybe because most of the popular ranked ones are these genre so many ppl start following the trend and the snowball starts rolling until now...

i guess reincarnation mangas are popular as of late. not including this one, i know of 5 mangas thats starts off as reincarnation. im sure there are a metric butt ton more. well anyways im still gonna read it

There's like 20 of them running on alphapolis right now. 

So basicaly it handa-sensei in fantasy world.

His mom is fucking high-tier. 
I wonder if there's a WN where the MC falls in love with his new mom right after being reincarnated and bursting forth from her loins.

Try Maken no daydreamer

Self hating Gary Stu character?

His mom is fucking high-tier. 

I wonder if there's a WN where the MC falls in love with his new mom right after being reincarnated and bursting forth from her loins. 

Another one? Well, followed I guess.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics