Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 167votes)

Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)

Alt Names: alt 一不小心转生了alt 転生しちゃったよ (いや、ごめん)alt Tensei ShiChatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)alt You got reincarnated (well, sorry)
Author: Headphone Samurai
Artist: Yatoyaniwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou's life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it. Shou asks to retain all his old memories for the new life. Shou is reborn as Will, a noble's son in a world where magic use is common and involves knowledge of kanji characters. With all his memories, he's a brilliant toddler, and when he experiments with magic, he finds that he has an amazing talent for it! What's more, though he was smart but unloved in his old life, in his new life he has a mother and a father who both love him deeply. His future as Will is looking very bright!

Adaptation of the light novel of the same name.

Original raw: https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/997000115
Go to Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoilers from web novel New Window kuraiaku
  • 5 Replies

218 Comments

i usually like tensei stories but how much of a fucking japanse pussie the mc is its practically a cliche this days(if u read lots of manga u know what iam talking about) i mean seriously?he captured 3 intruders and his first response is to hide then,or the fact that he can do magic early on,its like he isnt taking full advantage of situations which would be excused normally because he is a kid but this is a tensei history, sorry just tired of reading mangas where the mcs are too much pussies in general,its like act like a human for once

it just seems to be a jap thing to take their time as mcs, mostly be nice and be op but not use their opness until the last moment.

not saying the writing is better for others but if you went for korean or chinese ones, u would get mcs that more happily use their powers and resort to violence, almost too much in some cases

i usually like tensei stories but how much of a fucking japanse pussie the mc is its practically a cliche this days(if u read lots of manga u know what iam talking about) i mean seriously?he captured 3 intruders and his first response is to hide then,or the fact that he can do magic early on,its like he isnt taking full advantage of situations which would be excused normally because he is a kid but this is a tensei history, sorry just tired of reading mangas where the mcs are too much pussies in general,its like act like a human for once

For this i blame the manga author in the ln he just restrain the shadows when they enter his dad's office.

https://pumlated.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/incomplete-30-done-026-three-of-them/

Home Alone: Isekai magic edition.

Just your average tensei LN.

If that's your thing.

Potato either way?

I think this has the coolest God I have ever seen, begging for forgiveness right off the bat, plus it sounds like the king is a pretty good guy too (anti-corruption, hell yeah).

Why chapter 5?

because chapter 2-4 are already translated and released elsewhere, just no one uploaded them here, 5 was newly translated

Missing chapters can be found at KissManga, for those wondering. 

where is ch 2-4?

LOL

Why chapter 5?

Because there are only Chapter 1 and Chapter 5? O.o

Shota Complex FULL SAIL!!!! 

pretty sure there is like 10 chapters raw at the very least.

RAWS are up to 15  http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=48745.0

or

http://bzland.net/index.php?board=1846.0

alphapolis just released 16

i suggest going to mangahere - more chapters there

Well, this manga was adapted from Light Novel, and the artists of this kind of manga were often to take it easy, like 1 month 1 chapter

pretty sure there is like 10 chapters raw at the very least.

why manga like this very slow update

Well, this manga was adapted from Light Novel, and the artists of this kind of manga were often to take it easy, like 1 month 1 chapter

Great manga!

If any scanlation group wants to pick this up, I'd be happy to translate!

1000000$ on that the MC is hot AF and dense AF in his past life, The giels run away from him cuase he is to hot, and the paper scissor is to dicide who will get to be the 1 holding with him.

We are behind 7 chapters in the Manga at least

The new mother is hot!!

Seen a massive influx of these lately. 
I'm starting to feel a bit like a manga critic and am starting to see some tropes associated with them. 
But damned if I'm gonna actually hold this against the manga! I love these stories and I like seeing where they go with them!

Oh man I imagine what it feel like following anime from 2001 and all the tropes you see come and go...

This seems like the start of Mushoku Tensei.

It didn't go well for his early life

so glad someone finally picked this one up. i'm really looking forward to reading it in english. thankyou very much for the translation!

Sadly, according to the last page, they haven't picked it up, but just decided to translate this one chapter on a whim.

Hopefully they do decide to pick it up (or someone else does), though...cause I like these sorts of series myself. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics