Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 41votes)

Force Field Girl

Alt Names: alt 결계녀
Author: Kim Tae Kyung
Artist: Kim Tae Kyung
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A boy who is bullied gets saved by his...Force Field Girl!
Original Webtoon: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=668101&weekday=fri
Go to Force Field Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

So, she stalked the brother for 3 years and didn't know he had a brother, or didn't recognize him? She fails at being a stalker.

A real stalker would know his familiy tree to the 10th generation, what he eats for breakfast, what color are his undies and when was the last time he wet his bed.

And a competent stalker wouldn't be found, they would know all the best hiding places to be the ninja of his life.

This reminded me though of a video by Overly Attached Girlfriend (Laina):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oVb25gYKyY

Why do I get the feeling that the bully girl actually likes the MC? Her picking on him is her weird way of staying close to him. Just a random thought.

Stealing his money aside, it was the first thing I thought.

I thought wimpy glasses MC were a thing of the past? Too bad it isn't.

I'd argue he's a bit different from the norm for that cliche. Most MCs of that type give up and stop resisting the bullies. This one hasn't. Sure, he's weak as all hell, but he has gumption.

Why do I get the feeling that the bully girl actually likes the MC? Her picking on him is her weird way of staying close to him. Just a random thought.

I know right? I would love that because it would be interesting but then again... she was kind of beating him up. Not sure if that's how she shows her affection but then again, our heroine over here just acted like a tsundere while stepping on her crush. lol

8fce10f1dbf847c0a7519c9d2a631301.png

Are you sure? :3

Spoiler

Man**a logic:

Woman molesting a woman: friendly skinship

Man touching a woman's hand: better use protection

"So...Flag time with no yuri

Are you sure? :3

Spoiler

So, she stalked the brother for 3 years and didn't know he had a brother, or didn't recognize him? She fails at being a stalker.

A real stalker would know his familiy tree to the 10th generation, what he eats for breakfast, what color are his undies and when was the last time he wet his bed.

woah you are suspiciously experienced in this stuff

"So...Flag time with no yuri and no abuse of superpower for public makeout sessions?" -my first thoughts.

I'll read this a little later on. I need to go read the latest chapter of 'I found a Kitten.' I need my daily dose of fatal sweetness.

and a really good stalker would be the reason why he last wet the bed :D

Sponsored by Adidas.

I sure am glad he came up with this clever plan to hook her up with his brother, which will clearly never ever backfire on him as he falls in love with her himself. Ayep. Sure am glad that won't happen.

Laughing so hard she spits cum out her mouth.

Seems easy enough to get into. I'll keep following, but only because it seems silly.

minsun be like

Spoiler

"Talking shit behind people's backs = Not wimpy"

Kids these days are fucking pussies.

You know what I goddamn mean. This is not like other wimpy MC setups.

This is not your typical wimpy MC as seen by his tendency to shit talk and now actually do something. Which is why I'm following this.

"Talking shit behind people's backs = Not wimpy"

Kids these days are fucking pussies.

This is not your typical wimpy MC as seen by his tendency to shit talk and now actually do something. Which is why I'm following this.

The attitude makes all the difference.

This sounds like one of the weirdest premises I've ever seen.

I thought for sure this would either be supernatural, or end with him "penetrating" his "force field"...

I like this.

Hmmm, not bad.

MC's got some attitude at least.

Hope it doesn't go down the predictable route where he and the body guard girl fall for each other.

I'm pretty sure that will happen... cliche are inevitable

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics