Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 74votes)

Que Sera, Sera

Alt Names: alt 케세라세라alt Lo que será, seráalt What happens, happens
Author: Gonalisa
Artist: Sujung
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Hani, the working woman with no interest in dating and who brags about her best trait of not being in debt has an accident with her best friend’s younger brother! The development of a youthful romance in an era where chivalry and courtship is dead. The story of Hani’s turbulent romance.
Go to Que Sera, Sera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

Wait, I'm confused. Is she pregnant or not?

As the other guy said, she is pregnant. It did confuse me too though for a minute

Basically Nurse Lady is congratulating her on Her Pregnancy since she Is basiclly barren. Nurse lady is assuming she will be happy "winning" the pregnancy lottery.

yes

I don't like people meta-spoiling things here, but seeing chapters 7-9 in gomanga's website, I think that's where you can see what the drama will be about.

i read those chapters but the drama all seems like real-life worries and stuff rather than people starting shit

Please tell me there is no NTR here

I don't like people meta-spoiling things here, but seeing chapters 7-9 in gomanga's website, I think that's where you can see what the drama will be about.

For anyone thing this manhwa is cute, too bad

Drama is strong in this series, there no happy couple.

Please tell me there is no NTR here

All the new chapters disappeared..?

I swear webtoons have the best metaphors for sex

For anyone thing this manhwa is cute, too bad

Drama is strong in this series, there no happy couple.

oh my xD

aww ye

This is where the cuteness ends, all down hill from here IMO.

Did I seriously just see an Oaken cameo? lol Followed

In chapter 3... I kinda want them to get caught by the sister...but then, too cliche

Ya valieron, valieron

It kind of sucks when you get the premise spelled out from the beginning, but then you have to read like three chapters(and wait like a week) until the manhwa actually catches up with what you knew would happen from the beginning.

Oh well.

Well kind of...It meets you halfway with predictable so it's enough to keep you goingc (I've just described almost every manga xD) well if you're in a hurry, read it on the scanlator website gomanga. batoto is behind on updating. Also prepare yourself for tons of memes and gifs in the comments if you do read on gomanga....

It kind of sucks when you get the premise spelled out from the beginning, but then you have to read like three chapters(and wait like a week) until the manhwa actually catches up with what you knew would happen from the beginning.

Oh well.

I think the most accurate transliteration for the artist's name is Sujeong...

Dear Leguron... There are some grammar errors (bold and underline): Hani, the working woman with no interest in dating and who brags about her best trait of not being in debt has an accident with her best friend’s younger brother! The development of a youthful romance in an era where chivarly/courtship is dead. The story of Hani’s turbulent romance.

You can find the raws on Lezhin.

Wharever will be, will be

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics