Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 57votes)

DanganRonpa Gaiden: Killer Killer

Alt Names: alt ダンガンロンパ害伝 キラーキラーalt キラーキラーalt Danganronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
Author: Kodaka Kazutaka & Spike Chunsoft & Youichirou Koizumi
Artist: Sasako Mitomo
Genres: Comedy ComedyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the motivated detective Asano Misaki & her slacker partner Hijirihara Takumi. They work in the Special Crime Investigation agency (SCI), which is in charge of cases judged abnormal or bizarre.
Go to DanganRonpa Gaiden: Killer Killer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

110 Comments

Nobody cares but The blood that is in the ombilical cord is Not the mother's but the fetus's, so he never receives blood. But it's Not like I expect any kind of medical knowledge from a mangaka, anyway.

The one in-story who assumes so is a deranged psycho killer monk idol, i'm not surprised in the least he got that awful misconception about umbilical cord and blood.

Remember, don't easily believe any words a sociopath spurt.

Nobody cares but The blood that is in the ombilical cord is Not the mother's but the fetus's, so he never receives blood. But it's Not like I expect any kind of medical knowledge from a mangaka, anyway.

Hijirihara is a cat lol

This is interesting.

Spoiler

i'm sold

Lol , almost reminds me of Dexter

Closets and cupboards and killers, oh my.

While not original, a psycho MC with an impressionable female sidekick is usually a good read.

A serial killer that kills serial killers. So like Dexter, but turned anime. Whatever, I can dig it.

Killer Killer.... first tag is Comedy. Seems legit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics