Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 57votes)

DanganRonpa Gaiden: Killer Killer

Alt Names: alt ダンガンロンパ害伝 キラーキラーalt キラーキラーalt Danganronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
Author: Kodaka Kazutaka & Spike Chunsoft & Youichirou Koizumi
Artist: Sasako Mitomo
Genres: Comedy ComedyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the motivated detective Asano Misaki & her slacker partner Hijirihara Takumi. They work in the Special Crime Investigation agency (SCI), which is in charge of cases judged abnormal or bizarre.
Go to DanganRonpa Gaiden: Killer Killer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

110 Comments

Spoiler

Oh. Hijirihara claims, that he lived in Spain for a while some time ago.

So, is Killer Killer (kiraa kiraa), criminal, who kills other criminals, actually Sparkling Justice (kirakira seigi), criminal, who kills other criminals?

If Hijirihara actually fluent in Spanish, then that's very plausible.

I like to think that Hijirihara is actually the apprentice of Sparkling Justice.

Oh. Hijirihara claims, that he lived in Spain for a while some time ago.

So, is Killer Killer (kiraa kiraa), criminal, who kills other criminals, actually Sparkling Justice (kirakira seigi), criminal, who kills other criminals?

Danganronpa-style Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro?

There's no reason to drop this manga if you were already enjoying it before. It's tied to another series, sure. Doesn't mean it can't be its own thing.

Ignore him, he's a hater.

But i must say tho, the very first chapter doesn't give any hint about Danganronpa universe to me..

I can actually imagine something funny like this happening in the Spike Chinsoft's office:

Spoiler

And, with the what-if-twist that the mangaka actually a dear fan of DR franchise, this is plausible. :D

Spoiler
I doubt that Izuru Kamukura will be relevant here. He appeared only during high school. Gibo-ura is a middle school. And Hijirihara seems to be older anyway.

Touche, good point, I forgot about the order of events. This is clearly the few months after DR1 and a year before DR2. I must say I love all the references in this last chapter. The spear of gunghir death, the sparkling justice mask, the manga yasuke matsuda reads, the monokuma mural and the monokuma laugh. I'll admit I'm very excited to think that the ultimate despairs might make an appearance in this manga. But I'll go ahead and say this now, that's not makoto, or at the very least he's not dead. Because the ultimate despairs are still loose and he's alive in DR2. 

I'm very interested to see where this is gonna go and since kodaka is backing this we might as well go ahead and consider it partially canon. Hell it's very likely right now that we might see the characters in this manga in the danganronpa anime. You know... prompting they don't die. 

There's no reason to drop this manga if you were already enjoying it before. It's tied to another series, sure. Doesn't mean it can't be its own thing.

So stupid. They ruined a perfectly fine manga with this tie-in shit.

Spoiler
I doubt that Izuru Kamukura will be relevant here. He appeared only during high school. Gibo-ura is a middle school. And Hijirihara seems to be older anyway.

This is basically a Dangan Ronpa take on Dexter and I'm pretty okay with that. (Incoming SDR2 spoilers!) Also, lemme get this straight... the Takumo guy admires a "stylish mass murderer"? I don't suppose the guy's name was Izuru by any chance? Either way, this is going to be pretty interesting.

F me, that's probably what they're going to do is say that it was izuru kamakura that killed his classmates. Or, at the very least, it will be one of the ultimate despairs. On the real, the only reason I'm reading this manga is because it's tied into DR, with two animes on the way and a video game you can never be too careful with subtle info slips. That said there are subtle hints scattered that show this is connected to DR. The use of the phrases "ultimate" and "despair", as well as the fact that the main guy is a killer who admires serial killers. Also the characters remind me of characters from DR. Hijihara with his aloof attitude and disheveled appearance reminds me of yasuke matsuda, the nurse reminds me of mikan and the sleeping girl reminds me of chiaki. Which I find it funny that the girls sleeping power failed, despite it's supposed god tier ability. 

A bit corny but the author seems to be a fan of Dexter, I happen to be one too so I'll give it a chance.

I can't see this lasting too long, really. It's just not every interesting. 

It can't decide if it wants to be shonen power battles or crime investigation manga, and isn't excelling well at either.

Also, the MC is being WAY too obvious in his actions. There's no way he could have been this active in what he does and not get caught.

It's Korosensei in every language :)

Hear that whooshing sound? It's the joke, going over your head.

3 separate translations of only a single chapter...

Damn. I thought this had promise. Dropped I guess.

This is basically a Dangan Ronpa take on Dexter and I'm pretty okay with that. (Incoming SDR2 spoilers!) Also, lemme get this straight... the Takumo guy admires a "stylish mass murderer"? I don't suppose the guy's name was Izuru by any chance? Either way, this is going to be pretty interesting.

Kurosensei

It's Korosensei in every language :)

What in the hell is Hachiman doing in this manga? Go back to your love triangle! You're drunk!

Killing people is more easy than being in a love triangle xD

What in the hell is Hachiman doing in this manga? Go back to your love triangle! You're drunk!

Yeah what's up with that?

Does this take place in the world of Dangan Ronpa?

If so, shouldn't adults be automatically fucked in this setting? 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

"Dangan Ronpa" ?

Yeah what's up with that?

Does this take place in the world of Dangan Ronpa?

If so, shouldn't adults be automatically fucked in this setting? 

"Dangan Ronpa" ?

Nobody cares but The blood that is in the ombilical cord is Not the mother's but the fetus's, so he never receives blood. But it's Not like I expect any kind of medical knowledge from a mangaka, anyway.

The guy is crazy, he doesn't care about scientific accuracy. He's just following his own warped delusion.

ombilical cord

(Kurosensei bursts through the door and rushes past you at Mach 20, then departs, pulling the door closed behind him. Attached neatly to the corner of your screen is a little yellow sticky note which reads, in beautiful cursive script, "It's spelled 'umbilical' in English.")

art style is great, not looseleaf but stark and steady. character dev is non existent but hope this series goes on.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics