Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 60votes)

Space-Time Prisoner

Alt Names: alt Bloodivoresalt 时空囚徒alt Узники времени и пространства
Author: Bai Xiao (白骁)
Artist:
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Vampires have been defeated by Humans. A story about them wearing collars. Wait - you're mistaken, it's not like that!

(Read this series on Bato.to, ye filthy heathens! ~Caek)

[Translator: TakunDes]
[Editor: Caek]

Original Webtoon: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/531329
Go to Space-Time Prisoner Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Space-Time Prisoner released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

188 Comments

Oooookay.

I do hope the whole "Random slaughter to see who manifests whatever abilities they want to develop or something" sequence doesn't last too long because it's an idea that was pretty stupid and annoying before it even became cliche.  This is starting to downgrade from "plenty of interesting plot moves" to "throwing ten thousand twists against the wall to see what sticks".  Do you suppose the story will begin to gel around some kind of direction, any time soon?

Random guess about the plot ...

Spoiler

Well ... anyway ... at least these GPS collars as well as the human and vampire behaviour in this mamhwa thus far reminds me at all those dystopian chinese webnovels with societies so screwed up that no one besides those in power or those that have managed to find their joy in life in slavery would actually enjoy this kind of world.

Any1 know the artist that did the cred page? Just so i can read whatever manhua he does, if it's just fanart i must say that its pretty good, cuz i like the art style .-.

You might be reading it. :)

Any1 know the artist that did the cred page? Just so i can read whatever manhua he does, if it's just fanart i must say that its pretty good, cuz i like the art style .-.

Spoiler

Pervy... is that you? Maybe one of your relatives?

Well, okay. In the dead center near the bottom in the pink robe is: 狐妖小红娘. Yes I know the title is in chinese but I'm not aware of there being an english translation but and I only recognize it because my youtube account is subscribed to a channel that is uploading its anime (currently being aired). To the left of that is the main girl from: Wangpai Yushi[/size]. To the right of that is Space-Time Prisoner. Below the girl with purple hair is from: Yaoguai Mingdan (which I am translating by the way).

Should be "Fox Spirit Matchmaker" - someone translated 5 chapters of it, and the anime is subbed. Haven't seen updates on it in a while, though.

You guys gunne mention those names ?

Well, okay. In the dead center near the bottom in the pink robe is: 狐妖小红娘. Yes I know the title is in chinese but I'm not aware of there being an english translation but and I only recognize it because my youtube account is subscribed to a channel that is uploading its anime (currently being aired). To the left of that is the main girl from: Wangpai Yushi. To the right of that is Space-Time Prisoner. Below the girl with purple hair is from: Yaoguai Mingdan (which I am translating by the way).

4 for me. Damn. I was kinda hoping I could find all of them and give them a glance and see how good they were.

You guys gunne mention those names ?

I recognize only three. x_x

4 for me. Damn. I was kinda hoping I could find all of them and give them a glance and see how good they were.

Hey guys, do you recognize all the series in that last page?

I recognize only three. x_x

Hey guys, do you recognize all the series in that last page?

The power of SYNERGY! tumblr_inline_nphc691LPd1qcmjyb_500.jpg

Having all hands on deck will leverage more synergy and and enable a bigger event.

Now... say it with a Kiwi accent... "deck" becomes "dick".  =whistles=

Caek is on a scanlating rampage. How does he do it?

The power of SYNERGY!
tumblr_inline_nphc691LPd1qcmjyb_500.jpg

Caek is on a scanlating rampage. How does he do it?

"Carry on bro!" "Fuck her!" XD

Hooo baby. Don't say I didn't warn ya~

Spoiler

Spoiler

idk anymore.

Thanks for the updates!!

You make some solid points.  But the guy can't do multiple things at once, is not all-powerful, and he has no ranged weapons.  He isn't capable of just killing arbitrary numbers of kids automatically.  They're already busy getting to places where he isn't.  For as long as you're having a discussion with the guy, that's time you buy for the kids to get away.  Even if it's short and he decides to drop it or kill you and move on, his ability to catch more people is hampered.

As far as I can make out, the only reason the guy didn't kill a bunch more was because he was, in effect, stalled long enough--he was still messing with our hero by the time the cops in fact arrived.  All the teacher did was choose the slain; betraying his helpless charge turned out to create the delay he wasn't man enough to try to create himself.  But betrayal is very definitely what it was.

Bro, he can easily kill an adult male with one swing of his hand. Killing a bunch of kids is no problem[and i think he has enhanced senses or something to find people]. And if he kills you, he can still persuade someone else, the kids for example didn't want to die so they could easily point out to where he is. Lying and saying "i will look for him" will only get them killed, he is going to keep looking until he gets him or someone hand him over.

The only way to do this[and the teacher still dies] is to tell the children and Mi Liu to hide in separated places, wich is still a big gamble. If he finds Mi Liu he got him, if he gets the children they die, and even if the cops arrive and he hadn't found him yet, the kids will be dead anyway. So a bunch of lives were lost to save someone who wasn't going to die anyway. This wouldn't be much different from handing him over, with the exception more kids will die.

The reason he didn't kill more is because no one else bothered him and he already had what he wanted. Playing with Mi Liu wasn't wasting time, he was waiting for the cops to negotiate with Mi Liu's father so he could escape Green Whatever. As soon as he got him all he had to do was hurt him enough to show he was serious, but in the end it didn't work. And this worked even in a bigger picture perspective, if a bunch of kids died because of one vampire kid[half-vampire, but most people wouldn't understand] and in the hands of another vampire after they had a war, things wouldn't look good.

Spoiler

You make some solid points.  But the guy can't do multiple things at once, is not all-powerful, and he has no ranged weapons.  He isn't capable of just killing arbitrary numbers of kids automatically.  They're already busy getting to places where he isn't.  For as long as you're having a discussion with the guy, that's time you buy for the kids to get away.  Even if it's short and he decides to drop it or kill you and move on, his ability to catch more people is hampered.

As far as I can make out, the only reason the guy didn't kill a bunch more was because he was, in effect, stalled long enough--he was still messing with our hero by the time the cops in fact arrived.  All the teacher did was choose the slain; betraying his helpless charge turned out to create the delay he wasn't man enough to try to create himself.  But betrayal is very definitely what it was.

In his spot, it would be pretty obvious to me that the guy had to be lying.  Homicidal maniacs who say "I won't kill these other people if you give me that one person" are always lying.  IMO the teacher would have thought that through if there wasn't a racist factor there--he wanted to think that he could really save the other kids by sacrificing the one he was racist against.  If it had been a kid he considered as important as everyone else, just like the rest of them, he would have been much more unwilling to make that choice and so would have paid attention to the holes in it.

The only responsible option for that teacher would be to try to stall the guy as long as possible.  Say "I'm rounding the kid up for you, it'll take a minute he went to the washroom, damn he's not there he must have heard you and be on the run, we have the teachers combing the premises--Oh hey the cops are here, die you scum."

But the guy wasn't lying. The teacher died because he went there to talk to the criminal instead of just getting the other kids out of there. Stall for time? He will just continue to go around killing people untill he finds the person he wants, this is not a normal kidnapping situation because the guy doesn't care about anything, he doesn't have time for you to stall, he will continue to kill people untill you bring him.

"Oh, wait a minute i'm searching for him"

"Okay, i will kill those kids untill you find him."

That's how your time stalling would go, because he has a fucking GPS in his neck and the police is coming, he thinks his only escape is to get the son of that other guy, so do you really think he will really stand there doing nothing while he waits for them to search the kid? That's just naive. The teacher made the only reasonable choice, and after the guy got Mi Liu he was the only dead because of his stupidity. Had he just get the kids and get out he would still be alive. If you were the teacher then i guess you would have all those kids dead, the kid taken hostage and he would still survive, so all those deaths would be on you and they happened for no reason.

Just throwing it out there, a few chapters make me a little uncomfortable. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm seriously considering marking this series as "Mature."

You have been forewarned.

In his spot, it would be pretty obvious to me that the guy had to be lying.  Homicidal maniacs who say "I won't kill these other people if you give me that one person" are always lying.  IMO the teacher would have thought that through if there wasn't a racist factor there--he wanted to think that he could really save the other kids by sacrificing the one he was racist against.  If it had been a kid he considered as important as everyone else, just like the rest of them, he would have been much more unwilling to make that choice and so would have paid attention to the holes in it.

The only responsible option for that teacher would be to try to stall the guy as long as possible.  Say "I'm rounding the kid up for you, it'll take a minute he went to the washroom, damn he's not there he must have heard you and be on the run, we have the teachers combing the premises--Oh hey the cops are here, die you scum."

Spoiler

Rhetoric!

tl;dr - We can't let the terrorists win.

So, if it was you, would you let him kill all the other kids and kill you, or would you try to stop him and die, and then he kills all the other kids? There really isn't much of a good way to go about this, on one hand you kill one child to save dozens of children, or you die trying to save everyone and all the children die anyway. That's why Raoh has the biggest empire, while Souther is just a punk with a small gang, and Kenshiro has no empire at all.

Spoiler

So, if it was you, would you let him kill all the other kids and kill you, or would you try to stop him and die, and then he kills all the other kids? There really isn't much of a good way to go about this, on one hand you kill one child to save dozens of children, or you die trying to save everyone and all the children die anyway. That's why Raoh has the biggest empire, while Souther is just a punk with a small gang, and Kenshiro has no empire at all.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics