Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 82votes)

Trinity Wonder

Alt Names: alt Üçlü Mucizealt 트리니티 원더alt Невероятное Трио
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Park Jin-Hwan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: What happens when the greatest martial artist of Murim world meets a genius magician from a fantasy world?

Original Webtoon: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/TrinityWonder
Go to Trinity Wonder Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

“What happens when the greatest martial artist of Murim world meets a genius magician from a fantasy world?”

Wow! GoSu The Old Master yoda.gif lightsabre vs. Lord Raim, the legendary Master of Magic!!!

What's GoS lol

what dunno Perhaps it means Gosu The Old Master??? yoda.gif lightsabre

You can find the raws on Daum and KakaoPage.

I miss breaker too bad we wont see season 3 until 2017 or the middle 2017 according to the weird cryptic message he left about his series

The longer the author keeps me waiting, i am starting to expect more and more out of season 3.

Oooh, finally something new from the author of The Breaker, huh ? Still need the third part of The Breaker tho, but I'm happy with this one.

However... why a webcomic ? 

What's GoS lol

Game of Scanlation.

What's GoS lol

I hope the quality of the story is as good as danmachi or log horizon. 'cause i feel the same vibe.

It might be better.  Since the author is of The Breaker and it stars the person who sits atop of murim you should expect some whooping of the behind.  "Time to beat that ASS! UGGGH!"

Haha, the GoS endorsement was the same size as the chapter itself :P

Hopefully this series turns out to be decent. I won't hold my breath though, it's not the most unique of ideas at this point in time.

I am a simple man: I see a GoS series, I follow

I'm expecting great things.

Well you're gonna have to wait until they decide to finish this work because that is when they're gonna go back to do The Breaker season 3 sadly.

I hope the quality of the story is as good as danmachi or log horizon. 'cause i feel the same vibe.

Oh, this is from the author of the breaker... still waiting for the third part of that series. Still, I'll follow this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics