Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 82votes)

Trinity Wonder

Alt Names: alt Üçlü Mucizealt 트리니티 원더alt Невероятное Трио
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Park Jin-Hwan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: What happens when the greatest martial artist of Murim world meets a genius magician from a fantasy world?

Original Webtoon: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/TrinityWonder
Go to Trinity Wonder Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

Pretty amusing so far, I hope the story goes somewhere acceptable.

The characters look like they have been simply copied from the breaker and beast 9.

i don't understand, why many korean fantasy/action comic  always involving "the best x" as their protagonist. the strongest vampire, the strongest martial artist, the strongest pandorawhatetver, the strongest K-pop idol, the strongest twin sibling,... wait....

Everyone is misunderstanding each other XD

Looks good and seems interesting. Followed.

The scientists be like: "WTF is this shit?"

why does the art look so weird?

What happens when the greatest martial artist of Murim world meets a genius magician from a fantasy world?

Zany hijinks.

Spoiler

Spoiler

KKOW is always good.

But damn, those people are really stupid. And that magician is the biggest moron ever.

A robot, ki-user, and magician walk into a bar...
Well this is interesting

This is from the author or artist of "The Breaker". I do remember saying they are planning a new project as a break until they pick up a new season of the breaker.

The Trinity Wonder Masters roshi.gif piq_238594_100x100.pngyoda.gif: Unfortunately, they are arguing about which one is the most prominent Supreme Master argue: Who is the tallest??? tease zip Who is the sexiest??? lust drool Who is the hairiest??? hairpull Who has the brightest (shining??? and / or smart???) head??? picardpalm idea

These questions show the existential crisis of the Grand Masters and how they are distressed... what dunno May the Force be with you!!! lightsabre

They are the Legendary Rulers and Gods of the World of the Baldies!!! rocks kuger

The Trinity Wonder Masters roshi.gif piq_238594_100x100.pngyoda.gif: Unfortunately, they are arguing about which one is the most prominent Supreme Master argue: Who is the tallest??? tease zip Who is the sexiest??? lust drool Who is the hairiest??? hairpull Who has the brightest (shining??? and / or smart???) head??? picardpalm idea

These questions show the existential crisis of the Grand Masters and how they are distressed... what dunno May the Force be with you!!! lightsabre

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wow, I hate to say this, but MangaCow's translation is better than this one. Both are so-so, but at least MC seem to have a proofreader working for them. As the guy below me said, this version needs a proofreader fast.

Please, PLEASE get a proofreader. This is really annoying to read...

Wow this first chapter is really action packed! But, why does it feel so stale :/

Dat art tho

But the prologue shows three people...?

The Murim Master,

The Genius Magician,

and...AH!

The Technologist who brings them together to Science-Fiction Universe!

EDIT: And i just remember the name of the webtoon is "TRInity Wonder"...

Welp, this confirms the holy trinity of Ki, Magic, and Science!

ALL HAIL THE CROWS!!!!!

What happens? Make babies, of course! Best of both worlds. ;)

it's a freaking stargate!

This is gonna be fucking awesome. 

Wow. I love the concept.

Oh hey, it's the Breaker guys. Might be interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics