Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 39votes)

Loveroid

Alt Names: alt 러브로이드
Author: Nean
Artist: Nean
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Han Narum is a boy who believes small things are the best. A little girl found him. "I found you. My boyfriend." And at the same time that he asked "what's that mean?" someone else appeared. What? The robots known as loveroids transform into adults if they receive a loving confession? And the winner of the "loveroid game" in which the loveroids fight will gain 10 billion won?! A light and lively battle comedy, start!
http://www.comicgt.com/WebToon/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=72
Go to Loveroid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

Akihisa, why are you here?

Go back to your own world,,

That's totally Souta Takanashi from Working! He should've mentioned being minicon

I'm getting Chobits vibe ... or maybe not.

10 billion won is a lot less than the number would suggest to us. I mean, after conversion, ~9 million dollars is still a hell of a sum, obviously, but with Powerball jackpots literally 20-100 times larger than that happening in the U.S., it's just an underwhelming number to consider for things that are presented to seem so grand (comedy or otherwise).

Looks pretty original and interesting so far. By the way, change the type to Manhwa.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics