Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 39votes)

Loveroid

Alt Names: alt 러브로이드
Author: Nean
Artist: Nean
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Han Narum is a boy who believes small things are the best. A little girl found him. "I found you. My boyfriend." And at the same time that he asked "what's that mean?" someone else appeared. What? The robots known as loveroids transform into adults if they receive a loving confession? And the winner of the "loveroid game" in which the loveroids fight will gain 10 billion won?! A light and lively battle comedy, start!
http://www.comicgt.com/WebToon/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=72
Go to Loveroid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

So.... Working! meets Sekirei. Got it. This should be fun.
    • gt8 likes this

And she ages..... one hour!

I am praying for a harem tag...

Sekirei: Lolicon Edition.

That aside, this is so stupid that I love it.

Doesn't Kuu count as 'Sekirei: Lolicon Edition?' Besides, the idea of this 'game' is to age them into adults with a loving confession, so calling it a 'lolicon edition' is completely wrong.

Is this the family safe version of Petit roid 3?

A loli Loveroid...

Spoiler

Sekirei: Lolicon Edition.

That aside, this is so stupid that I love it.

This is pants on head retarded.

I like it

"Believes small things are the best"

Yes, small things are always the best, anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what they think is best.

I want some small things...

PS: I like this, but I hate webtoons, my head hurts.

Turning lolis into busty onee-chans is a crime! We should make a law for this, quick!

Musubi was not exclusively made for Minato, he just happened to find her early on. None of the Sekirei were made for any specific person.

Maybe i should erase the "made" huh?

What a shameless riajuu...I want him to explode. Violently explode. Like C4 and a thermite charge in his chest level explosion.

The developer of the Loveroids is a lolicon with a progressive ageing and robot fetish...

Sorry, but it looks like he at the ripe old age of 23 is too young to be MC's father.

And Manaka, from Sekirei, looks like he might be pushing 40 while his son is barely over 20. Some people age well, like fine wine. Hell, Minato's mother looks to be 30.

Exclusively made for the MC?

Heh, the Loveroid creator is MC's father confirmed.

Spoiler

Musubi was not exclusively made for Minato, he just happened to find her early on. None of the Sekirei were made for any specific person.

Exclusively made for the MC?

Spoiler

Sorry, but it looks like he at the ripe old age of 23 is too young to be MC's father.

Exclusively for the MC?

Spoiler

2co3k1t.jpg a boy who believes small things are the best

BROTHER IN ARMS!!!

People seem to think that a "similar plot" automatically turns into a "rip-off" yes it has similar elements to both Rizelmine and Sekirei. It also has similar elements to Girlsaurus (it introduces a male lead who has Gynophobia) . Just because it adds similar elements to the plot doesn't make it a direct rip-off. It may be a slightly "unoriginal" plot but, one should remember "There is nothing new under the sun". No matter what has been done... it's been done before. So if you don't like it.. that's fine but don't go around spouting off how it's "unoriginal" since there is very little that is ACTUALLY an original concept. They have taken a varied amount of ideas and put them together to make a different type of series. So yeah lets not judge on the first 2 chapters before we can see where they are going with this.

10 billion won is a lot less than the number would suggest to us. I mean, after conversion, ~9 million dollars is still a hell of a sum, obviously, but with Powerball jackpots literally 20-100 times larger than that happening in the U.S., it's just an underwhelming number to consider for things that are presented to seem so grand (comedy or otherwise).

You have to remember something though.. the "contest" is just what the crazy person decided to do "for fun" ... there was literally NO OTHER PURPOSE FOR IT. He did it because he was like "yay I built machines.... k i'm bored... OH I KNOW Let's make them fight!" Seriously... you're not a mad scientist if you aren't switching gears faster then Takumi in Initial D.

My fault, I didn't explain myself enough. I was meaning the main characters in Sekirei. Musubi, Tsukiumi, Ku etc. Them and their relationship with Minato. Verses the main characters in this book. Sorry about that, it is a bad habit.  I have never read DearS. Is it any good? I don't want to start reading something, and it turns out to be bad.

Funny how he doesn't know why he's afraid of adult women, then says his sister is the cause. Well, if I had a sister like his, I'd be a potential lolicon too.

Okay, this is a slight rip off of Sekirei. Girls programmed to fight. They get a power up from someone they love. In this instance they grow up, as compared to Sekirei where they get winged. The girls were released from pods by a glasses wearing mad scientist. Only this is a more comedic version.

Actually, in Sekirei, it isn't about love, but a special trait in their masters. There are many cases in Sekirei where there is absolutely no love between the master and the Sekirei, merely the master seeing the Sekirei as a weapon. Love just happens to give a much larger power boost. This is more like DearS with elements of Sekirei and Rozen Maiden.

MidoriKitzune
Apr 04 2016 06:58 PM

This manhwa has been approved by
zB7xt.png

xD

US has it all.

But yes, instant follow.

Funny gags there xD.

This manhwa has been approved by
zB7xt.png

hehehe...loliii....mwehehe...

Someone is in for a long day...

This is so my type of manhwa.

anything that isn't cliche?

Typical koreans, this is a copy of Rizelmine but with the protagonist into little girls instead than mature women, the girl is totally a ripoff of that serie heroine.

Circular things on her head, pink hair, loli, artificial human and seems like she can turn into a adult for a short time.

Okay, this is a slight rip off of Sekirei. Girls programmed to fight. They get a power up from someone they love. In this instance they grow up, as compared to Sekirei where they get winged. The girls were released from pods by a glasses wearing mad scientist. Only this is a more comedic version.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics